Discorporation. When Lolth drops to 0 hit points or dies, her body is destroyed but her essence travels back to her domain in 66th layer of the Abyss, and she is unable to take physical form for 1d10 years.
Legendary Resistance (5/day)
Limited Magic Immunity. Unless she wishes to be affected, Lolth is immune to spells of 6th level or lower. She has advantage on saving throws against all other spells and magical effect.
Magic Weapon. the Queen's weapon attacks are magical.
Multiple Minds. the Queen can take one reaction per turn, rather than only one per round. She also has advantage on saving throws against being knocked unconscious. If she fails a saving throw against an effect that would stun a creature, one of hear unspent legendary actions is spent.
Spider Climb. the Queen can climb difficult surfaces, including upside down on a ceiling, without needing to make an ability check.
Web Sense. While in contact with a web, Lolth knows the exact location of any other creature in contact with the same web.
Web Walker. the Queen ignores movement restrictions caused by webbing.
Spellcasting. the Queen is a 30th level spellcaster. Its spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 24, +18 to hit with spell attacks). Lolth has following Wizard spells prepared:
Cantrips (at will): Acid Splash, Chill Touch, Fire Bolt, Ray of Frost, Shocking Grasp
1st level (at will): Burning Hands, Mage Armor, Thunderwave, Witch Bolt, Charm Person
2nd level (at will): Enlarge/Reduce, Hold Person, Blindness/Deafness, Scorching Ray
3rd level (at will): Fireball, Bestow Curse, Blink, Dispel Magic
4th level (4 slots): Banishment, Blight, Evard's Black Tentacles, Polymorph
5th level (4 slots): Contact Other Plane, Cloudkill, Hold Monster, Telekinesis
6th level (4 slots): Chain Lightning, Disintegrate, Move Earth, Eyebite
7th level (4 slots): Teleport, Reverse Gravity, Forcecage
8th level (3 slots): Dominate Monster, Control Weather, Feeblemind
9th level (2 slots): Weird, Imprisonment
Multiattack. the Queen can cast a spell. She then makes three attacks: two with her claws and one with her bite.
Claw. Melee Weapon Attack. +18 to hit, reach 10ft., one target. Hit 23 (4d6+9) slashing damage
Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +18 to hit, reach 5ft., one target. Hit 27 (4d8+9) piercing damage , and the target must succeed on a DC 26 Constitution saving throw or be poisoned for 1 hour. If the saving throw fails by 5 or more, the target is also unconscious while poisoned in this way. The target wakes up if it takes damage or if another creature takes an action to shake it awake.
Web. Ranged Weapon Attack: +18 to hit, reach 30/60ft., one creature. Hit: The target is restrained by webbing. As an action, the restrained target can make a DC 26 Strength check, bursting the webbing on a success. The webbing can also be attacked and destroyed (AC 10; hp 30; immunity to bludgeoning, poison, and psychic damage).
Change Shape. the Queen magically polymorphs into a female drow, a Huge spider, or back into its true form. Other than its size, its statistics are the same in each form. The only equipment that is transformed is its weapon, which shrinks so that it can be wielded in drow form. If Lolth dies, it reverts to its true form, and its weapon reverts to its normal size.
Dominating Gaze. If a creature that Lolth can see deals 100 or more damage to her on a single attack action, she may force it to make a DC 16 Wisdom saving throw. On a failure, the target is frightened of her for 1 minute. On a success, they take 7(2d6) psychic damage.
Claw (Costs 1 Actions). Lolth makes a claw attack.
Cast a spell (Costs 3 Actions). Lolth casts any 1 of her at will spells.
Web (Costs 1 Actions). Lolth makes a web attack.
Legendary Resistances (5/day). If Lolth fails a saving throw, she can use 1 Legendary Resistance to treat it as a success.
The Demon Queen of Spiders, the dreaded goddess Lolth reigns over the 66th layer of the Abyss, the Demonweb Pits. Chief deity of the Drow, Lolth subjugates her people with her iron rule, seeking to keep them in line through a multitude of sacrifices in her name. Now, after her plans to gain total control of the Abyss was thwarted by the heroes, she snuck through the portal left open during the banishment of the other Demon Lords and, in secret, stole away with Corellon, patron deity of the Elves and former lover to Lolth. Here and now, within the webbed confines of the Demonweb Pits, she slowly drains the life essence of the Elf God, and with it, his divine power. Soon, she will be invincible. But not if the heroes have anything to say about it.
Lair and Lair Actions
On initiative count 20 (losing initiative ties).the Queen takes a lair action to cause one of the following effects;the Queen can't use the same effect two rounds in a row:
- the Queen calls swarm of spiders. These insects gather around one creature that Lolth can see within 60 feet of it. The target must succeed on a DC 20 Intelligence saving throw, taking 52 (15d6) psychic damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a success. The swarm then disappear.
- Toxic gases form a cloud in a 20-foot-radius sphere centered on a point the Queen can see within 120 feet of it. The sphere spreads around corners. Each creature in the gases area must make a DC 20 Constitution saving throw or be lost its poison damage resistance/immunity and poisoned condition immunity for 1d4+1 round.
- the Queen leads a creature into temptation. The target must succeed on a DC20 Wisdom saving throw or be dominated until the end of its turn. While the target is dominated, Lolth has a telepathic link with it as long as the two of you are on the same plane of existence. Lolth can use this telepathic link to issue commands to the creature while they are conscious (no action required), which it does its best to obey.
The region surrounding the Black Web Cathedral is the layer of the Abyss known as the Demonweb Pits, a massive, twisting labyrinth of thick webbings, dark spires, and bottomless chasms. Webs connect from chasm to chasm, spire to spire, and massive spiders and driders routinely patrol their dark queen's domain.
- Spiders of the Demonweb Pits grow abnormally large and bloodthirsty. All spiders inhabiting this layer of the Abyss are considered Medium or bigger creatures. This effect does not affect spiders that Lolth summons.
- The entirety of this layer of the Abyss are considered difficult terrain. Creatures with immunity to the difficult terrain effects of webs are immune to this effect.