Althea's Battle Pixies Race Details
Pixies often flit about the landscape, not staying in one place very long. There are exceptions to this rule, of course. There are several pixie communities that are hidden from all but the most steadfast adventurers, or those led in by the creatures themselves, and a Pixie might make it his or her life's work to beautify a natural area.
Althea's Battle Pixies Traits+2 Dexterity, +1 Charisma, Flight, Darkvision
Ability Score Increase
Your Dexterity score increases by 2 and your Charisma score increases by 1.
You can read and write Common, Elvish, and Sylvan
With a slender build and standing just shy of 1 foot, your size is Tiny.
Due to being a creature of Tiny size, there are several things that apply to you:
- You have a proficiency in Stealth
- You can end your turn while occupying the same space as a creature of size Small or larger.
- +1 AC Bonus, since being small is hard to hit
- Unless you live in a settlement with many other Tiny creatures, your gear must be custom ordered.
- You have a reach of 0ft. You must occupy the same space as the target of a Melee attack, or a spell requiring Touch.
- You have Disadvantage on all Strength rolls.
Living mostly outdoors outside of traditional lighting, you have superior vision in dark or dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
You have advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can’t put you to sleep.
As a Pixie, flight comes natural to you, however flying for more than 3 hours non-stop, or for more than 12 hours in a day will exhaust you and you will need a short rest before taking flight once more. You have a natural flying speed of 30ft.
If your wings are cut or damaged, your inherent magic causes them to regrow by the end of a long rest. If the wings are Magically or physically torn off, take 1 long rest and 1 short rest to fully repair them. until then, take -3 Dexterity