I shall join! Will the Cult of Borky accept a missionary of Jeff the Almighty Roomba’s, may he live and eat clay forever?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
I shall join! Will the Cult of Borky accept a missionary of Jeff the Almighty Roomba’s, may he live and eat clay forever?
Why yes as because my other cults are un purgable
Yes! I shall serve Borky eternally!
Praise Borky and their borky ways!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
I shall join! Will the Cult of Borky accept a missionary of Jeff the Almighty Roomba’s, may he live and eat clay forever?
Why yes as because my other cults are un purgable
Yes! I shall serve Borky eternally!
Praise Borky and their borky ways!
BORK
BORK
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
This is a cult of Borky
Borky will soon be a character
I invented bork and borky
I AM A BORKY
CULTIST ROLES:
BORKY: Word and future character
LEAD CULTIST:Dinao is the maker of Borky and bork
THE SCULPTORS 4: The sculptors sculpt borky, bork, and/or Dinao
THE BLACKSMITHS 7: The blacksmiths make weapons for the warriors
THE WARRIORS 10: The warriors fight for borky
CULTISTS ♾️: Normal cultists
ENEMIES: None
ALLIANCES:None
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
I shall join! Will the Cult of Borky accept a missionary of Jeff the Almighty Roomba’s, may he live and eat clay forever?
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Why yes as because my other cults are un purgable
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
Yes! I shall serve Borky eternally!
Praise Borky and their borky ways!
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
BORK
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
BORK
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
BORKY BORK
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
BORKY BORK
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
BORKY
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
BORKU
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
BORKY
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
BORKY
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
BORKY
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Jorky
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.