I would also love this but not sure it is RAW. I understand in previous version of Armorer (with infusions instead of RMI) this was how it worked but it seems like the Arcane Armor now includes the weapon as a part of it (actually it seems like a projection from it - like it might not even be physical unless you flavor it as a physical protrusion).
Along the continuum of what you are asking, can we at least attach Weapon Charms to the weapons from your Arcane Armor?
At this point I find it difficult to scale any built in weapons at the same route as magic weapons scale. I would love to see a ruling that if it says something counts as a weapon that you can upgrade it by replacing it with another magic weapon, etc... Maybe the new perspective on evolving magic items will encourage WotC to go in this direction.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Allow a Weapon, +1 to affect the armorer weapons.
Why?
And because a Weapon, +1 (https://www.dndbeyond.com/magic-items/5400-weapon-1) can even be something as an antimatter rifle (given that the DM allows it in your campaign of course).
I mean, I can cast the spell "magic weapon" on these armorer weapons. Why can't I have a plan for them?
I would also love this but not sure it is RAW. I understand in previous version of Armorer (with infusions instead of RMI) this was how it worked but it seems like the Arcane Armor now includes the weapon as a part of it (actually it seems like a projection from it - like it might not even be physical unless you flavor it as a physical protrusion).
Along the continuum of what you are asking, can we at least attach Weapon Charms to the weapons from your Arcane Armor?
At this point I find it difficult to scale any built in weapons at the same route as magic weapons scale. I would love to see a ruling that if it says something counts as a weapon that you can upgrade it by replacing it with another magic weapon, etc... Maybe the new perspective on evolving magic items will encourage WotC to go in this direction.