I'm having a gnome character who gets some innate spellcasting abilities, the Minor Illusion Cantrip and the Speak with Animals spell. However, the spell section does not show me the spell save DC for Minor Illusion (I chose Wisdom as casting stat).
Is this a known issue, or do I have to do something else?
I'm having a gnome character who gets some innate spellcasting abilities, the Minor Illusion Cantrip and the Speak with Animals spell. However, the spell section does not show me the spell save DC for Minor Illusion (I chose Wisdom as casting stat).
Is this a known issue, or do I have to do something else?
It might be because that function of Minor Illusion might not be coded into DDB, so it wouldn't display the spell save DC as needed
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
I'm having a gnome character who gets some innate spellcasting abilities, the Minor Illusion Cantrip and the Speak with Animals spell. However, the spell section does not show me the spell save DC for Minor Illusion (I chose Wisdom as casting stat).
Is this a known issue, or do I have to do something else?
https://www.dndbeyond.com/characters/94963555
It might be because that function of Minor Illusion might not be coded into DDB, so it wouldn't display the spell save DC as needed
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.