I've read conflicting reports of this, I have a barbarian, and it's constantly using my higher unarmored defense AC instead of my half plate AC. The armor has an effect, like a damage resistance I normally don't have so I want to wear it at least temporarily, is this intentional? Am I meant to be able to wear armor for its effects but not actually use the AC it provides?
I believe that it is coded to use the highest calculation method. I don't know why they did this, though.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
I've read conflicting reports of this, I have a barbarian, and it's constantly using my higher unarmored defense AC instead of my half plate AC. The armor has an effect, like a damage resistance I normally don't have so I want to wear it at least temporarily, is this intentional? Am I meant to be able to wear armor for its effects but not actually use the AC it provides?
I believe that it is coded to use the highest calculation method. I don't know why they did this, though.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.