How do I change my character to level up with experience? I assume it would be on the Character Builder Class page, but I can't find anything there. Can somebody help me with this, or was experience leveling removed?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
(He/Him) Life before Death, Strength before Weakness, Journey before Destination
- The Way of Kings -
No dreams were shattered in the making of this signature
How do I change my character to level up with experience? I assume it would be on the Character Builder Class page, but I can't find anything there. Can somebody help me with this, or was experience leveling removed?
(He/Him) Life before Death, Strength before Weakness, Journey before Destination
- The Way of Kings -
No dreams were shattered in the making of this signature
my music 🍔 Recommend some homebrew ideas here!
-
View User Profile
-
View Posts
-
Send Message
ModeratorYou’ll need to open your character settings and change “Advancement Type” from “Milestone” to “XP”.
Need help with D&D Beyond? Come ask in the official D&D server on Discord: https://discord.gg/dnd
It's found on the "Home" tab, not the "Class" tab.
pronouns: he/she/they
thanks
(He/Him) Life before Death, Strength before Weakness, Journey before Destination
- The Way of Kings -
No dreams were shattered in the making of this signature
my music 🍔 Recommend some homebrew ideas here!