So my DM has been running into a ton of issues with DND beyond and I was wondering what he might be able to do to fix it. These are things that only happen to him, on our end it's fine. He describes it as VTT "crashing" , and a screen shows up saying that a disconnection threw us off our path and offers a retry (that never works). His internet is good otherwise, he has hardware acceleration on in his browser (opera GX normally) and he tried just using chrome but he'd run into the same issue. What should he try? This is seriously affecting our play sessions. We've tried submitting a ticket but nothing came of it (big surprise). I'll update the thread when this is solved. Any help is appreciated!!!
So my DM has been running into a ton of issues with DND beyond and I was wondering what he might be able to do to fix it. These are things that only happen to him, on our end it's fine. He describes it as VTT "crashing" , and a screen shows up saying that a disconnection threw us off our path and offers a retry (that never works). His internet is good otherwise, he has hardware acceleration on in his browser (opera GX normally) and he tried just using chrome but he'd run into the same issue. What should he try? This is seriously affecting our play sessions. We've tried submitting a ticket but nothing came of it (big surprise). I'll update the thread when this is solved. Any help is appreciated!!!