Soo uhh I cant use the textbox at all, and I am forced to write in the code block idk what to do with this, but it's not good.
Basically, idk how to add the image, so just imagine that the space within the text box where you write is deleted, and the bottom part is pushed up to the top part.
I'm not in incognito mode so I don't think so, I'll see if browser extensions cause any trouble. It used to work just fine, so something must have happened.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
-
View User Profile
-
View Posts
-
Send Message
ModeratorDo you get the same issue in another browser or on another device?
Need help with D&D Beyond? Come ask in the official D&D server on Discord: https://discord.gg/dnd
Do you have any extensions in your browser that interact specifically with DDB, or more generally with text entry?
-
View User Profile
-
View Posts
-
Send Message
ModeratorDoes it happen in Chrome's Incognito Mode? If not, then yeah, there's probably a browser setting or extension that's interfering.
Need help with D&D Beyond? Come ask in the official D&D server on Discord: https://discord.gg/dnd