Is anyone else experiencing issues with the 3D dice where they just drop and kind of slide across the screen? The dice are barely rolling and the only RNG I'm getting is whatever it appears on screen as as it drops and either tips over once, or just kinda slides, hits the edge of the browser, and stops without doing actual rolling.
Apologies if this is not where I'm supposed to ask.
Occasionally. The movement of the dice is affected by screen size, I'm guessing that has something to do with it. Are you getting this frequently? Can you try another device?
Is anyone else experiencing issues with the 3D dice where they just drop and kind of slide across the screen? The dice are barely rolling and the only RNG I'm getting is whatever it appears on screen as as it drops and either tips over once, or just kinda slides, hits the edge of the browser, and stops without doing actual rolling.
Apologies if this is not where I'm supposed to ask.
Occasionally. The movement of the dice is affected by screen size, I'm guessing that has something to do with it. Are you getting this frequently? Can you try another device?
-
View User Profile
-
View Posts
-
Send Message
ModeratorDo you have Hardware Acceleration enabled in your browser settings?
Need help with D&D Beyond? Come ask in the official D&D server on Discord: https://discord.gg/dnd