I'm a DM. I want to get to my campaign quickly, to tinker with character sheets or whatnot. There's no way to do this in one click. I have to click Campaigns, then select the campaign. Ideally, there'd be a direct link to every one of my campaigns somewhere on the home page. But a good compromise would be to make each of my campaigns a submenu item under My Content > Campaigns.
I'm a DM. I want to get to my campaign quickly, to tinker with character sheets or whatnot. There's no way to do this in one click. I have to click Campaigns, then select the campaign. Ideally, there'd be a direct link to every one of my campaigns somewhere on the home page. But a good compromise would be to make each of my campaigns a submenu item under My Content > Campaigns.
Author of Remonstered! The Monsters Know What They're Doing: Updated Combat Tactics for Up-to-Date Dungeon Masters and Making Enemies: Monster Design Inspiration for Tabletop Roleplaying Games.
I think this is a good idea, though I just use a bookmark.
DM: The Cult of the Crystal Spider (Currently playing Storm King's Thunder)
Player: The Knuckles of Arth - Lemire (Tiefling Rogue 5/Fighter 1)