They are now performing outside the gondola swans. (I'm doing Wild Beyond the Witchlight)
Edit: I just realized that sounded less positive than it is. It's really fun, and they tell me what song they are playing, so I can look it up on YouTube.
They are now performing outside the gondola swans. (I'm doing Wild Beyond the Witchlight)
Edit: I just realized that sounded less positive than it is. It's really fun, and they tell me what song they are playing, so I can look it up on YouTube.
I am impressed with this. My groups just want to kill everything they meet. One guy even gets aggravated if we Banish or otherwise defeat an opponent without him getting to beat on it.
I have some characters who want to buy/fix violas. What prices should I put for that?
She/Her/Hers DM
Member of the Cult of Grammar and the Cult of Cats
Please, they won't do anything non-viola related.
She/Her/Hers DM
Member of the Cult of Grammar and the Cult of Cats
There are musical instruments in the tools section of the equipment chapter. You can use those as a baseline.
Ultimately, it doesn't matter that much, unless there's something unusual or exceptional about this one.
While not actually the same, it's not distinguishable enough from a viol to matter in a game.
Okay, I'll use that, thanks!
She/Her/Hers DM
Member of the Cult of Grammar and the Cult of Cats
They are now performing outside the gondola swans. (I'm doing Wild Beyond the Witchlight)
Edit: I just realized that sounded less positive than it is. It's really fun, and they tell me what song they are playing, so I can look it up on YouTube.
She/Her/Hers DM
Member of the Cult of Grammar and the Cult of Cats
I am impressed with this. My groups just want to kill everything they meet. One guy even gets aggravated if we Banish or otherwise defeat an opponent without him getting to beat on it.
My players even do kill the commoners on the street