This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.
Sign in to view your library & saved favorites.
So, I'm homebrewing a monster, and I didn't tick off mythic or lair actions, and it still added them regardless. Is there a way to fix this?
Star Trek enthusiast, UTDR fan, Dean Winchester lover, and aspiring author/artist.
SPAMTON G. SPAMTON FOR [[present]]IDENT!
What's worked in the past, at least some of the time, is this:
pronouns: he/she/they
Thank you, I'll try it!
So, I'm homebrewing a monster, and I didn't tick off mythic or lair actions, and it still added them regardless. Is there a way to fix this?![]()
![]()
Star Trek enthusiast, UTDR fan, Dean Winchester lover, and aspiring author/artist.
SPAMTON G. SPAMTON FOR [[present]]IDENT!
What's worked in the past, at least some of the time, is this:
pronouns: he/she/they
Thank you, I'll try it!
Star Trek enthusiast, UTDR fan, Dean Winchester lover, and aspiring author/artist.
SPAMTON G. SPAMTON FOR [[present]]IDENT!