As I see it the Armorer already get something similar with it Arcane Armor feature. Thematically it would fit quite well for the EK to be able to summon it armor like it already do with it weapons, but it might be a bit broken if not done well. What your thought about this?
I would say it is fine. All it would really do is keep the player from losing their (magic) armor if they are captured or something. If you were going to homebrew it to work on armor, I would just make it so that the armor appears on the ground next to them so they can't bypass the time requirement to don the armor. You could even tie it to the original feature and change it so that they can bond up to three weapons/suits of armor at a time, instead of just two weapons.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
As I see it the Armorer already get something similar with it Arcane Armor feature. Thematically it would fit quite well for the EK to be able to summon it armor like it already do with it weapons, but it might be a bit broken if not done well. What your thought about this?
I would say it is fine. All it would really do is keep the player from losing their (magic) armor if they are captured or something. If you were going to homebrew it to work on armor, I would just make it so that the armor appears on the ground next to them so they can't bypass the time requirement to don the armor. You could even tie it to the original feature and change it so that they can bond up to three weapons/suits of armor at a time, instead of just two weapons.