With the release of the Pugilist and the upcoming Magus release. Are the any plans to release more of his classes. The Zephyr and Thaumaturge are already updated to 5.5e on the Sterling Vermin store, and Ben is currently working on the release of his Scholar class.
Id love to see them all on here eventually. I think the Zephyr would be the easiest to implement.
Worth noting that the D&D Beyond developers have consistently expressed that building new classes is very difficult under the current site infrastructure, but the infrastructure they are building will be much easier to work in. They have hinted a few times that classes from third parties they already have relations with are not guaranteed, but will certainly be looked into seriously when the site rebuild is finished.
Worth noting that the D&D Beyond developers have consistently expressed that building new classes is very difficult under the current site infrastructure, but the infrastructure they are building will be much easier to work in. They have hinted a few times that classes from third parties they already have relations with are not guaranteed, but will certainly be looked into seriously when the site rebuild is finished.
& a lot of 3rd-party mechanics, conditions, & other goodies.
Personally, I'm just glad A Magus is coming. I love Spellstrike as a mechanic.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
DM, player & homebrewer(Current homebrew project is an unofficial conversion of SBURB/SGRUB from Homestuck into DND 5e)
Once made Maxwell's Silver Hammer come down upon Strahd's head to make sure he was dead.
Always study & sharpen philosophical razors. They save a lot of trouble.
Sorry to disappoint you but this Magus doesn't have spellstrike. Or even any blade cantrips. It's available on PDF from his website. I'm really curious what the community will think of it. I'm already a fan
Reading through it now. The starting equipment part allows you to choose a ranged weapon, but you get no ammunition. Might want to fix that https://speedtest.vet/https://vidmate.bid/ .
With the release of the Pugilist and the upcoming Magus release. Are the any plans to release more of his classes. The Zephyr and Thaumaturge are already updated to 5.5e on the Sterling Vermin store, and Ben is currently working on the release of his Scholar class.
Id love to see them all on here eventually. I think the Zephyr would be the easiest to implement.
-
View User Profile
-
View Posts
-
Send Message
ModeratorNothing’s been announced aside from Magus.
You can view the full list of announced third-party products here:
https://www.dndbeyond.com/posts/2235-q4-2026-partnered-content-release-schedule
Need help with D&D Beyond? Come ask in the official D&D server on Discord: https://discord.gg/dnd
Worth noting that the D&D Beyond developers have consistently expressed that building new classes is very difficult under the current site infrastructure, but the infrastructure they are building will be much easier to work in. They have hinted a few times that classes from third parties they already have relations with are not guaranteed, but will certainly be looked into seriously when the site rebuild is finished.
& a lot of 3rd-party mechanics, conditions, & other goodies.
Personally, I'm just glad A Magus is coming. I love Spellstrike as a mechanic.
DM, player & homebrewer(Current homebrew project is an unofficial conversion of SBURB/SGRUB from Homestuck into DND 5e)
Once made Maxwell's Silver Hammer come down upon Strahd's head to make sure he was dead.
Always study & sharpen philosophical razors. They save a lot of trouble.
Sorry to disappoint you but this Magus doesn't have spellstrike. Or even any blade cantrips. It's available on PDF from his website. I'm really curious what the community will think of it. I'm already a fan
Reading through it now. The starting equipment part allows you to choose a ranged weapon, but you get no ammunition. Might want to fix that https://speedtest.vet/ https://vidmate.bid/ .