Здравствуйте леди и джентльмены! Мне нужно создать организацию и карту в день, чтобы я мог провести его друга. Но если большая проблема, я до этого вообще не сталкивался с днд. Да я знаю, что это за игра, но я никогда не знал, что мастер должен делать всё сам. Если есть добрые люди, я бы хотел обратиться к вам за помощью, как это все сделать, и научится тому, что будет создавать и играть в будущем. Заранее всем спасибо
perchance do you know how to read and write English, as Russian is not the primary langague of these forums. I used Google translate and will post the translation, so others can read it.
Hello, ladies and gentlemen! I need to set up a campaign and a map for a session with a friend. However, there is a major issue: I have absolutely no prior experience with D&D. I know what the game is, of course, but I never realized the DM has to do everything themselves. If there are any kind souls out there, I’d like to ask for your help in figuring out how to set this up and learning the ropes for future games. Thanks in advance to everyone!
As alife long DM, knowing how to use GIMP is handy. I'll give an example of a map I made for my current D&D game, set in wh40k using 5.5 DnD to do a Rogue Trader game.
You should see it in Foundry... such brilliance with light effects and walls and windows.
Здравствуйте леди и джентльмены!
Мне нужно создать организацию и карту в день, чтобы я мог провести его друга. Но если большая проблема, я до этого вообще не сталкивался с днд. Да я знаю, что это за игра, но я никогда не знал, что мастер должен делать всё сам. Если есть добрые люди, я бы хотел обратиться к вам за помощью, как это все сделать, и научится тому, что будет создавать и играть в будущем. Заранее всем спасибо
perchance do you know how to read and write English, as Russian is not the primary langague of these forums. I used Google translate and will post the translation, so others can read it.
As alife long DM, knowing how to use GIMP is handy. I'll give an example of a map I made for my current D&D game, set in wh40k using 5.5 DnD to do a Rogue Trader game.
You should see it in Foundry... such brilliance with light effects and walls and windows.
