Is it possible to scale Resistance to Immunity at a higher level? I'm currently adding Immunity as a modifier at the higher level, but that just makes it appear as both a resistance *and* immunity, and I'm hoping to clean it up.
With which kind of homebrew? In a subclass, spell or magic item?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Is it possible to scale Resistance to Immunity at a higher level? I'm currently adding Immunity as a modifier at the higher level, but that just makes it appear as both a resistance *and* immunity, and I'm hoping to clean it up.
With which kind of homebrew? In a subclass, spell or magic item?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Subclass.