DM looking for 1 player to fill a group of 6, preferably new players who never played CoS. Each session will be 4-5 hours. We are using Foundryvtt and Discord to keep communications. This is mostly text based. Looking for a tank/fighter role pref..
Game is on Sundays, 3pm to 8pm EST.
Hello, please post your character info in this topic.
Here is an example of a quick application to apply.
Player Name:
Bio/Info/Experience I should know about you as a player:
Bio/Info/Experience I should know about you as a player: 28, Uh reckon im a pretty friendly person, shit talk with friends, and ive been playing 5e for a few years on and off
Character Name: TBD (Raanddyyyy )
Race: A monsterous race, Halforc/Minotaur/Goblin/Hobgoblin etc, Varient human (Bugbear)
Class: Fighter
Backstory (Optional): TBD (A greedy bugbear looking to make a magic horde to rival that of dragons so he can recruit his own goblin horde and live a life of luxury)
Bio/Info/Experience I should know about you as a player: 25, Ive only played 1 campaign still on going. Just a chill guy who likes to play D&D
Character Name: SKOLL
Race: Goliath
Class: Barbarian
Backstory (Optional): I was once a decorated commander of the military, until we were attacked without warning by a group of clans we were supposed to be allied with.We tried to fight back but they caught us off guard and slaughtered my whole infantry. I was the only survivor. I headed back to command to inform them of the betrayal but as I approached i seen smoke rise over the mountains. I rushed there as fast as I could but it was already too late.The outpost was destroyed and the clans that were once allies were scavenging the camp. I decided to sneak around to see if I could spot any hostages or survivors. As I approached the main building I had seen our fearless leader taking on wave after wave of these traitors. I tried to rush down and help but as soon as we locked eyes A blade passed through his defenses and pierced his heart. As he fell to the ground I felt this primordial rage take over my body and started slaughtering everyone that was in the camp. When I finally snapped out of it, I was surrounded by bodies and ash as I was the only one left standing. With no place left to turn I became an out-lander roaming the mountains and forest that were once my homeland. I knew a bit about the land surrounding my homeland, but never stayed outside of it for too long. The little i knew about it were from battles and scout missions. Upon entering the foreign land I heard noises not of animals but of people speaking a language that was unfamiliar to me. As I approached the voices I seen four shamans each seemed to represent one of the four elements. I tried the best I could to get closer but they ended up noticing me.They started speaking to me, but I couldn't understand them. Then faster then I could blink my eyes the one representing air had rushed up to me and put their hand to my head. Like magic I was able to understand them. She told me that they were Ganasi and wondered what I was doing by myself in the woods. I told her I was a Soldier who became an out-lander and about the war and traitors who had attacked. She then invited me over to where the other three were standing. The four of them surrounded me and started chanting In their language and before i could ask what they were doing I had fallen unconscious. When I awoke The Air Ganasi spoke to me again. " We put you under a trance to test you and figure out the truth to your intentions" she said. "You have proven to be honest with us so in return we will teach you our sacred language in case you ever need to call upon us." Time passed and soon i had learned there language. I thanked them for their gift , but it had become time i set off on my own path. Before leaving the four Ganasi talked in unison "Soldier your fight has just begun the journey will be long but rewarding. Have strength and be victorious in the battles to come." With that I returned to the forest ready to face the challenges that await me
Hi there! Saw your post and figured I would try my luck here.
Player Name:Riley
Bio/Info/Experience: Average level of experience with D&D 5e, been playing on and off for the last 3 years or so. 25M, a bit on the quiet side but enjoy a good bit of roleplaying and easy to get along with.
Character Name: Ulfra
Race: Dragonborn (Green)
Class: Cleric (Life Domain)
Backstory (Optional):Little more than a thug, Ulfra found herself dying and bleeding out in a back alley. She always figured it would have happened like this. Maybe not this early in her life, but rarely does anyone get to choose when they would die. A beggar had approached her, nothing more than a tired and desperate street urchin, she could smell them better than she could see them at this point. Between the coughing of blood and the sputtered attempts at words she tossed the measly few coins from her pocket at their feet. She wouldn't need it where she was going anyways... besides better she give it to them now than have them riffle through her pockets later. Unbeknownst to Ulfra this small action was seen, a moment of charity without the expectation of a reward, without witness, a moment of redemption for a lowly outlaw. She was given favor, a second chance at life, a chance to give that opportunity to others and to further atone for his wrong doings in the past. Grateful, Ulfra has little choice but to comply with her patron's wishes, she might have been an ass all her life but she always repaid her debts and this was no different.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
DM looking for 1 player to fill a group of 6, preferably new players who never played CoS.
Each session will be 4-5 hours. We are using Foundryvtt and Discord to keep communications. This is mostly text based.
Looking for a tank/fighter role pref..
Game is on Sundays, 3pm to 8pm EST.
Hello, please post your character info in this topic.
Here is an example of a quick application to apply.
Player Name:
Bio/Info/Experience I should know about you as a player:
Character Name:
Race:
Class:
Backstory (Optional):
Player Name: Angry
Bio/Info/Experience I should know about you as a player: 28, Uh reckon im a pretty friendly person, shit talk with friends, and ive been playing 5e for a few years on and off
Character Name: TBD (Raanddyyyy )
Race: A monsterous race, Halforc/Minotaur/Goblin/Hobgoblin etc, Varient human (Bugbear)
Class: Fighter
Backstory (Optional): TBD (A greedy bugbear looking to make a magic horde to rival that of dragons so he can recruit his own goblin horde and live a life of luxury)
never played CoS
Player Name: Psycho
Bio/Info/Experience I should know about you as a player: 25, Ive only played 1 campaign still on going. Just a chill guy who likes to play D&D
Character Name: SKOLL
Race: Goliath
Class: Barbarian
Backstory (Optional): I was once a decorated commander of the military, until we were attacked without warning by a group of clans we were supposed to be allied with.We tried to fight back but they caught us off guard and slaughtered my whole infantry. I was the only survivor. I headed back to command to inform them of the betrayal but as I approached i seen smoke rise over the mountains. I rushed there as fast as I could but it was already too late.The outpost was destroyed and the clans that were once allies were scavenging the camp. I decided to sneak around to see if I could spot any hostages or survivors. As I approached the main building I had seen our fearless leader taking on wave after wave of these traitors. I tried to rush down and help but as soon as we locked eyes A blade passed through his defenses and pierced his heart. As he fell to the ground I felt this primordial rage take over my body and started slaughtering everyone that was in the camp. When I finally snapped out of it, I was surrounded by bodies and ash as I was the only one left standing. With no place left to turn I became an out-lander roaming the mountains and forest that were once my homeland. I knew a bit about the land surrounding my homeland, but never stayed outside of it for too long. The little i knew about it were from battles and scout missions. Upon entering the foreign land I heard noises not of animals but of people speaking a language that was unfamiliar to me. As I approached the voices I seen four shamans each seemed to represent one of the four elements. I tried the best I could to get closer but they ended up noticing me.They started speaking to me, but I couldn't understand them. Then faster then I could blink my eyes the one representing air had rushed up to me and put their hand to my head. Like magic I was able to understand them. She told me that they were Ganasi and wondered what I was doing by myself in the woods. I told her I was a Soldier who became an out-lander and about the war and traitors who had attacked. She then invited me over to where the other three were standing. The four of them surrounded me and started chanting In their language and before i could ask what they were doing I had fallen unconscious. When I awoke The Air Ganasi spoke to me again. " We put you under a trance to test you and figure out the truth to your intentions" she said. "You have proven to be honest with us so in return we will teach you our sacred language in case you ever need to call upon us." Time passed and soon i had learned there language. I thanked them for their gift , but it had become time i set off on my own path. Before leaving the four Ganasi talked in unison "Soldier your fight has just begun the journey will be long but rewarding. Have strength and be victorious in the battles to come." With that I returned to the forest ready to face the challenges that await me
Hi there! Saw your post and figured I would try my luck here.
Player Name:Riley
Bio/Info/Experience: Average level of experience with D&D 5e, been playing on and off for the last 3 years or so. 25M, a bit on the quiet side but enjoy a good bit of roleplaying and easy to get along with.
Character Name: Ulfra
Race: Dragonborn (Green)
Class: Cleric (Life Domain)
Backstory (Optional):Little more than a thug, Ulfra found herself dying and bleeding out in a back alley. She always figured it would have happened like this. Maybe not this early in her life, but rarely does anyone get to choose when they would die. A beggar had approached her, nothing more than a tired and desperate street urchin, she could smell them better than she could see them at this point. Between the coughing of blood and the sputtered attempts at words she tossed the measly few coins from her pocket at their feet. She wouldn't need it where she was going anyways... besides better she give it to them now than have them riffle through her pockets later. Unbeknownst to Ulfra this small action was seen, a moment of charity without the expectation of a reward, without witness, a moment of redemption for a lowly outlaw. She was given favor, a second chance at life, a chance to give that opportunity to others and to further atone for his wrong doings in the past. Grateful, Ulfra has little choice but to comply with her patron's wishes, she might have been an ass all her life but she always repaid her debts and this was no different.