This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.
Sign in to view your library & saved favorites.
Hi,
So basically I always wanted to play, but I didn't find people to play with.
Obviously I'm new so a bit guidance would be nice. :)
If you have questions or anything else, write me on discord. Veriondra#8306
Are you DMing or being a player?
Hey I would also like someone to play with
Hello! I run a community that 14 weekly campaigns with 65+ players. We always looking for players. Reach me on Discord: Gudiu#1007
Quote from Gudiu >> Hello! I run a community that 14 weekly campaigns with 65+ players. We always looking for players. Reach me on Discord: Gudiu#1007
I can't use discord is there another option?
Hi,
So basically I always wanted to play, but I didn't find people to play with.
Obviously I'm new so a bit guidance would be nice. :)
If you have questions or anything else, write me on discord. Veriondra#8306
Are you DMing or being a player?
Hey I would also like someone to play with
Hello! I run a community that 14 weekly campaigns with 65+ players. We always looking for players. Reach me on Discord: Gudiu#1007
I can't use discord is there another option?