This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.
Sign in to view your library & saved favorites.
Hi, I'm Norin, and I'm a somewhat experienced player.
I generally play any role that needs to be filled at any time, and I like hanging out and playing with people.My timezone is EST or GMT-5, and I am generally available in the evenings on weekdays or most weekends. My work schedule can get somewhat in the way sometimes, but I'm generally pretty good at knowing beforehand, so it doesn't interfere much with games. Please go ahead and DM me on Discord (Norin#1308) since that's a more reliable way to contact me than here.
Thanks for reading!
Hi, I'm Norin, and I'm a somewhat experienced player.
I generally play any role that needs to be filled at any time, and I like hanging out and playing with people.
My timezone is EST or GMT-5, and I am generally available in the evenings on weekdays or most weekends.
My work schedule can get somewhat in the way sometimes, but I'm generally pretty good at knowing beforehand, so it doesn't interfere much with games.
Please go ahead and DM me on Discord (Norin#1308) since that's a more reliable way to contact me than here.
Thanks for reading!