Game: D&D 5e, 5.5e, 3.5e Group preferred: Online (I'm open to any platform, but if a GM is looking to use foundry for a VTT I have a server I am willing to let them use for FREEEEE!!!) Experience: I am most familiar with 5e, some 5.5e, with about 9 years total of experience. Not much for 3.5, but I really want to learn. Location/Timezone: Midwest USA CDT Availability: I am looking at playing Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday nights after 6pm CDT Preferred role: Player (I've done a lot of DM and want to just have a regular game to be a player in... I miss it...) Game style: I am someone that is up for anything! I've had some rough experiences with DMs, so I am looking for something that I can just sink into for an hour or a few and just enjoy things. Something free preferably. I like heavy RP and don't have much of that in the current sessions I play in either as DM or player. I feel like I am missing out in that aspect. I love homebrew, but am willing to play in any setting with any items (as long as they are balanced). Just a Heads Up: I am a trans gal with a wife, so I am looking for something LGBTQI+ friendly.
Ay! I've got a Vecna: Eve of Ruin game starting up soon for Thursday nights! I'm using pieces of other published adventures to go full level 1-20. We're looking at Thursday nights 5-9pm Pacific. Check out the original post and let me know if it sounds your speed, would love to have ya!
Hey! I came across your post and thought you might be a good fit for our community. 😊
I run CrossRolls Studio, an 18+ TTRPG community with multiple games, GMs, and systems. We have both established campaigns and new tables currently being put together, including D&D 5E and other systems.
I noticed you're looking for something Tuesday–Thursday after 6 PM CDT, enjoy heavy RP, and mostly want a chance to relax and actually be a player for once 😂. We may have some upcoming tables that could fit what you're looking for.
We're also LGBTQ+ friendly and have players and GMs with different playstyles, so the goal is to match people with a table they'll actually enjoy rather than throw everyone into the same type of game.
If you're interested, I'd be happy to tell you more about the community and see if one of our current/upcoming games might be a good fit!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Game: D&D 5e, 5.5e, 3.5e
Group preferred: Online (I'm open to any platform, but if a GM is looking to use foundry for a VTT I have a server I am willing to let them use for FREEEEE!!!)
Experience: I am most familiar with 5e, some 5.5e, with about 9 years total of experience. Not much for 3.5, but I really want to learn.
Location/Timezone: Midwest USA CDT
Availability: I am looking at playing Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday nights after 6pm CDT
Preferred role: Player (I've done a lot of DM and want to just have a regular game to be a player in... I miss it...)
Game style: I am someone that is up for anything! I've had some rough experiences with DMs, so I am looking for something that I can just sink into for an hour or a few and just enjoy things. Something free preferably. I like heavy RP and don't have much of that in the current sessions I play in either as DM or player. I feel like I am missing out in that aspect. I love homebrew, but am willing to play in any setting with any items (as long as they are balanced).
Just a Heads Up: I am a trans gal with a wife, so I am looking for something LGBTQI+ friendly.
Ay! I've got a Vecna: Eve of Ruin game starting up soon for Thursday nights! I'm using pieces of other published adventures to go full level 1-20. We're looking at Thursday nights 5-9pm Pacific. Check out the original post and let me know if it sounds your speed, would love to have ya!
https://www.dndbeyond.com/forums/d-d-beyond-general/looking-for-players-groups/244683-online-eve-of-ruin-lvl-1-20-wed-thurs
Hey! I came across your post and thought you might be a good fit for our community. 😊
I run CrossRolls Studio, an 18+ TTRPG community with multiple games, GMs, and systems. We have both established campaigns and new tables currently being put together, including D&D 5E and other systems.
I noticed you're looking for something Tuesday–Thursday after 6 PM CDT, enjoy heavy RP, and mostly want a chance to relax and actually be a player for once 😂. We may have some upcoming tables that could fit what you're looking for.
We're also LGBTQ+ friendly and have players and GMs with different playstyles, so the goal is to match people with a table they'll actually enjoy rather than throw everyone into the same type of game.
If you're interested, I'd be happy to tell you more about the community and see if one of our current/upcoming games might be a good fit!