Hello everyone, I am DDNK and I host an online TTRPG group. I have been in the hobby for over 8 years now and have cultivated a fantastic group so far. Our only issue is that we do not have enough players, so if one person misses a session, we are too low to continue properly.
What we are looking for: We are looking for 1 person who can consistently attend online sessions from 6-10pm CST every Friday and Saturday.
About us: We are a group of players aging from 20-23 (all ages above 18 are welcome) with various experience. We are new player friendly so even if you've never rolled a d20 before, we are accommodating and are not out to shame someone for trying something new. We like to have lighthearted fun along with dabbling with darker subject matter. We are a mix of wargame/roleplay, about 70/30 respectively but we are working to make it closer to 50/50.
What you need: A DNDBEYOND Account (duh lol), a Discord account, decent/stable internet connection, and a laptop/pc with Tabletop Simulator installed.
Hello everyone, I am DDNK and I host an online TTRPG group. I have been in the hobby for over 8 years now and have cultivated a fantastic group so far. Our only issue is that we do not have enough players, so if one person misses a session, we are too low to continue properly.
What we are looking for: We are looking for 1 person who can consistently attend online sessions from 6-10pm CST every Friday and Saturday.
About us: We are a group of players aging from 20-23 (all ages above 18 are welcome) with various experience. We are new player friendly so even if you've never rolled a d20 before, we are accommodating and are not out to shame someone for trying something new. We like to have lighthearted fun along with dabbling with darker subject matter. We are a mix of wargame/roleplay, about 70/30 respectively but we are working to make it closer to 50/50.
What you need: A DNDBEYOND Account (duh lol), a Discord account, decent/stable internet connection, and a laptop/pc with Tabletop Simulator installed.
For more detailed info please join this Gateway server: https://discord.gg/323h8eYE
That Guy