Players: The campaign currently has 3 players but I would like at least 1 more.
Dungeon Master: At the moment I am DMing but would be willing to hand over the campaign to another DM and switch to being a player. I can wish, right!
Campaign dates: The official start date of the campaign is currently Wednesday October 7th @9am Eastern Standard Time. We have a ice breaker game scheduled for Wednesday September 30th @9am Eastern Standard Time. Exact dates can be discussed & adjusted.
Looking for 1-2 players and/or a Dungeon Master!
Players: The campaign currently has 3 players but I would like at least 1 more.
Dungeon Master: At the moment I am DMing but would be willing to hand over the campaign to another DM and switch to being a player. I can wish, right!
Campaign dates: The official start date of the campaign is currently Wednesday October 7th @9am Eastern Standard Time. We have a ice breaker game scheduled for Wednesday September 30th @9am Eastern Standard Time. Exact dates can be discussed & adjusted.
Requirements: AboveVTT extension, Discord (https://discord.gg/ZrRv5SAB4), Mic, Must be 18+
~* Bee *~