Looking to play a bi-weekly game Mondays or Tuesday between 12pm-2pm start time. I work overnights on a rotating basis.
I’ve played 2 one shots recently, and DM’d a few games for friends back in 2020. So I understand how to play but am not super experienced.
Looking for a mature(ish) group to play with doesn’t have to be a whole campaign but would like to play more regularly. I have no preference on game style but I do use discord and would like to play on ddb Vtt but not a deal breaker.
Best Regards,
-Adventurer
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Looking to play a bi-weekly game Mondays or Tuesday between 12pm-2pm start time. I work overnights on a rotating basis.
I’ve played 2 one shots recently, and DM’d a few games for friends back in 2020. So I understand how to play but am not super experienced.
Looking for a mature(ish) group to play with doesn’t have to be a whole campaign but would like to play more regularly. I have no preference on game style but I do use discord and would like to play on ddb Vtt but not a deal breaker.
Best Regards,
-Adventurer