Game-type : DND 5.0(and additional content per discussion) Game start : Every Sunday, 16:00 - 16:30 Time-zone : Europe/Budapest — CET/CEST (UTC+1 / UTC+2) Gameplay : RP 65%, Combat 35% Game Duration : 3-6 hours (Or longer if everyone is enjoying themselves) Style : Grey Dark ( Not a friendly environment, but not all hope is lost yet.) Age Req. : 18 and above. Language : English (Able to communicate coherently) Platforms : Discord and Roll 20. Experience : Beginners preferred, but all are welcome Starting level : Level 2 Disclaimer note :
There are things in this game that are banned, such as spells, feats, and so forth. There are a couple custom house rules in this game that will be explained and listed. I'm not a cruel DM, but be prepared for the possibility of character death. My monsters are tailored to the players' power and the flow of the game. (Custom monsters) Should you be interested, please contact me on discord : kriegironhide.
Short description of the game's story:
The previous world—or whatever happened to it—is completely gone. Naturally, your character has no idea what truly happened during the Great War it has happened so long ago even history has become murky of it, but one thing is certain: this is your home now. Haventale. Your forefathers built lives within these lands, and now everyone is looking for their piece of what remains. Some more greedily than others. The greatest promise of all?
The Frontier of Stars.
The gate to the unknown. Guarded and shielded by both magic and steel, beyond it await lands of great riches, forgotten mysteries, ancient artifacts, and answers that cannot be found anywhere else. But only for those capable of reaching them. The Frontier is deadly. Vicious. Quite frankly, its mortality rate is best left unspoken.
Yet here you are.
Do you seek glory and fame? Treasure, artifacts, gold? Perhaps answers that can only be found beyond that gate? Whatever your reason, you seek a way into the Frontier's embrace.But you know you are not prepared. Not yet. People stronger than you have tried. Some returned empty-handed, if they were lucky. Others never returned at all. And you are far from the only ones seeking what lies beyond. With that in mind, you must prepare, grow stronger, make connections, and make do with what you have. The old world is gone. The new world is here.
Details of the game
Grey dark mostly covers that this story will be brutal in places, but it won't focus on solely on that alone. Humor, interactions and many adventures await, where your choices can make a difference. There are no good or bad decisions. Only consequences of said actions. The experience system is milestone so do not worry, when the time is right, you will get that level up. To uncover the lore and story of this world, you'll need to explore and hunt for them to find out more. While you the player characters know some, much of the world’s knowledge is hidden. But its another question as of why, and who hid them from you. This game will be played on Roll-20. If you don't have an account don't worry I'll help you out with the process. Speaking of players, I don't mind if a beginner with little to no experience, or a veteran with years of knowledge comes into this game, but I like to give chances to new players to experience DND.
I will share more details of the game once all the players have been gathered.
Expectations (IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY.)
I expect the player that is invited to the game to work together and help each other in battle and role-play alike. Yes, that means you can't bring your betrayer character here. I'd prefer at least half a page - to a page worth of character lore from you. Yes, I am that DM that loves incorporating stories into my own. Another thing I'd like you to do, is to make sure to be aware of yourself. This means that while having fun is good, do make sure to let others have fun too, and give the spotlight to others as well.
Rules set in stone (IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY.)
While the game is fun and enjoyable by many, I will put my foot down on a couple of rules that you need to know about dear player. Breaking these rules will result in a warning. A second offense will result in immediate removal from the game, without further warning or discussion.
Making racist slurs. Making a player/players uncomfortable with intentional unfriendly behavior. Disregarding teamwork, and actively undermining your teammates. Leave real life politics out of the game.
While I understand conflicts can rise between view points of the players, they should remain PRIVATE. If you have an issue with each-other please be civilized and discuss it between yourselves. If I'm needed I'll act as mediator in the conflict.
Thank you for your time and have a lovely day. Krieg.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Game-type : DND 5.0(and additional content per discussion)
Game start : Every Sunday, 16:00 - 16:30
Time-zone : Europe/Budapest — CET/CEST (UTC+1 / UTC+2)
Gameplay : RP 65%, Combat 35%
Game Duration : 3-6 hours (Or longer if everyone is enjoying themselves)
Style : Grey Dark ( Not a friendly environment, but not all hope is lost yet.)
Age Req. : 18 and above.
Language : English (Able to communicate coherently)
Platforms : Discord and Roll 20.
Experience : Beginners preferred, but all are welcome
Starting level : Level 2
Disclaimer note :
There are things in this game that are banned, such as spells, feats, and so forth.
There are a couple custom house rules in this game that will be explained and listed.
I'm not a cruel DM, but be prepared for the possibility of character death.
My monsters are tailored to the players' power and the flow of the game. (Custom monsters)
Should you be interested, please contact me on discord : kriegironhide.
Short description of the game's story:
The previous world—or whatever happened to it—is completely gone. Naturally, your character has no idea what truly happened during the Great War it has happened so long ago even history has become murky of it, but one thing is certain: this is your home now. Haventale. Your forefathers built lives within these lands, and now everyone is looking for their piece of what remains. Some more greedily than others. The greatest promise of all?
The Frontier of Stars.
The gate to the unknown. Guarded and shielded by both magic and steel, beyond it await lands of great riches, forgotten mysteries, ancient artifacts, and answers that cannot be found anywhere else. But only for those capable of reaching them. The Frontier is deadly. Vicious. Quite frankly, its mortality rate is best left unspoken.
Yet here you are.
Do you seek glory and fame? Treasure, artifacts, gold? Perhaps answers that can only be found beyond that gate? Whatever your reason, you seek a way into the Frontier's embrace.But you know you are not prepared. Not yet.
People stronger than you have tried. Some returned empty-handed, if they were lucky. Others never returned at all. And you are far from the only ones seeking what lies beyond. With that in mind, you must prepare, grow stronger, make connections, and make do with what you have.
The old world is gone. The new world is here.
Details of the game
Grey dark mostly covers that this story will be brutal in places, but it won't focus on solely on that alone. Humor, interactions and many adventures await, where your choices can make a difference. There are no good or bad decisions. Only consequences of said actions.
The experience system is milestone so do not worry, when the time is right, you will get that level up.
To uncover the lore and story of this world, you'll need to explore and hunt for them to find out more. While you the player characters know some, much of the world’s knowledge is hidden. But its another question as of why, and who hid them from you.
This game will be played on Roll-20. If you don't have an account don't worry I'll help you out with the process.
Speaking of players, I don't mind if a beginner with little to no experience, or a veteran with years of knowledge comes into this game, but I like to give chances to new players to experience DND.
I will share more details of the game once all the players have been gathered.
Expectations (IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY.)
I expect the player that is invited to the game to work together and help each other in battle and role-play alike.
Yes, that means you can't bring your betrayer character here.
I'd prefer at least half a page - to a page worth of character lore from you. Yes, I am that DM that loves incorporating stories into my own.
Another thing I'd like you to do, is to make sure to be aware of yourself. This means that while having fun is good, do make sure to let others have fun too, and give the spotlight to others as well.
Rules set in stone (IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY.)
While the game is fun and enjoyable by many, I will put my foot down on a couple of rules that you need to know about dear player. Breaking these rules will result in a warning. A second offense will result in immediate removal from the game, without further warning or discussion.
Making racist slurs.
Making a player/players uncomfortable with intentional unfriendly behavior.
Disregarding teamwork, and actively undermining your teammates.
Leave real life politics out of the game.
While I understand conflicts can rise between view points of the players, they should remain PRIVATE. If you have an issue with each-other please be civilized and discuss it between yourselves. If I'm needed I'll act as mediator in the conflict.
Thank you for your time and have a lovely day.
Krieg.