I am hoping to recruit some players from here for a one-shot convention I'm hosting on my Discord. Specifically, I'm hoping to fill our DnD game called "Prest-o Change-o". This game will be run on November 6th, 2026, from 7 p.m-12 a.m. Central Time.
This community is primarily a D&D and Call of Cthulhu community, but we have a few other systems running as well. For this one-shot convention, we're running D&D, Call of Cthulhu, and Blades in the Dark. We have one-shots scheduled for October and November, but plan to schedule one-shots for December and January as well.
No particular community rules except for be nice to each other. I'm the server owner, so I'll put the time zone as Central Time/UTC -5. We run games in English, though there are a few server members whose first language is not English.
Disclaimer: I am a professional GM and I run paid games. The game I am recruiting for, "Prest-o Change-o" is NOT a paid game and is NOT being run by me; it's being run by another server member.
To read about "Prest-o Change-o" click here. To join the Discord server, click here.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
I am hoping to recruit some players from here for a one-shot convention I'm hosting on my Discord. Specifically, I'm hoping to fill our DnD game called "Prest-o Change-o". This game will be run on November 6th, 2026, from 7 p.m-12 a.m. Central Time.
This community is primarily a D&D and Call of Cthulhu community, but we have a few other systems running as well. For this one-shot convention, we're running D&D, Call of Cthulhu, and Blades in the Dark. We have one-shots scheduled for October and November, but plan to schedule one-shots for December and January as well.
No particular community rules except for be nice to each other. I'm the server owner, so I'll put the time zone as Central Time/UTC -5. We run games in English, though there are a few server members whose first language is not English.
Disclaimer: I am a professional GM and I run paid games. The game I am recruiting for, "Prest-o Change-o" is NOT a paid game and is NOT being run by me; it's being run by another server member.
To read about "Prest-o Change-o" click here. To join the Discord server, click here.