Group Type: Online. I will be creating a Discord server to share & Roll20 will be used as the VTT, Along with the Beyond20 Plugin. I will be playing music through discord! Game: D&D Mix of both 2014 and 2024 but using mostly 24 Experience: I have been dming for nearly 9 years now, and all experience levels are welcome! New Players are also welcome! Schedule: Wednesdays 4pm PST Roles sought: 2-3 Players Game style: As stated by one of my players "chill, fun, roleplay heavy, with a reasonable amount of combat" Starting at level 5 Details: Your character should be of nobility, where? That is up to you, you can refer to the map below for possible locations!
You have been invited to Duke Anthony's 2nd wedding taking place in the frozen heights of Kosephe, a high magic kingdom located atop a massive glacier that drifts through the seas. You can be from Kosephe, or any other kingdom on the map except Zanwow... Kosephe's historical enemy. After the wedding you are invited (inclined) to stay awhile and enjoy what the prosperous Kingdom of Kosephe has to offer, assuming you can withstand the cold.
Kosephe is ruled by King Thaddeus II, a moon elf and powerful sorcerer who has bent the ancient kingdom to its knees time and time again. Forming a brutal hold on Kosephe and all its owned lands. The frozen kingdom is known for its bitter colds but only outside the city walls, as a large enchanted bubble encompasses the city, ensuring safety from frostbite at least during the day. It is the one stop shop for magical artifacts and enchantments. While small in size on the world scale Kosephe holds a tremendous amount of sway in the world of Tsurina, the average power of a guard or soldier makes up for the vast numbers of men held by other kingdoms. Then there is the kingdoms feared commander... Babysitter.
The Lands of Tsurina
This is the current map of Tsurina WIP, Kosephe, our starting location can be found near the top left. Feel free to ask about any of the places if you have questions about your characters home. Oh and the oceans are wider than they seem :) Higher Quality image can be found on discord.
This is the current map of Kosephe
Currently we have 3 players, one of whom likely will not be making it very often. A Warlock, a Cleric, and A fighter (the one who will be in and out)
I use A LOT of homebrew, with spells items, and even a subclass I have personally made in dndbeyond up for grabs for all players. I will continue adding more because I like to make homebrew! There is also some community made homebrew in the collection as well, these are up for edits, and removal at any time. Should I edit something you liked and were using into something you're not a big fan of let me know and we can work on that by either finding a middle ground or allowing you to switch the spell when you otherwise wouldn't be able to.
What I need from you.
Your Name/Nickname/Pronouns. (I am MinezZey/Zey/El He/they)
Age Range, 18 minimum. (I am 21-27)
Experience level (I have roughly 9 years of dnd experience!)
Character Name, Or if you don't have a concrete Idea you can list what you are interested in, this goes for all bullet points below
Species
Class, Stats will be rolled on dndbeyond on stream as tradition. You will get one entire reroll, and if it truly goes bad I may offer a special deal.
Backstory/Character Snippet (Leave out any secrets from other players, feel free to be thorough on this one and include which town you wish to be from)
Your Discord (Can also message me directly this though it may take longer to see)
A Commitment you will be taking personal notes, participating in the occasional recap at the start of session, and overall being engaged and ready to have serious, silly, and scary moments in game :)
Hey! This sounds pretty cool, would love to be considered:
Your Name/Nickname/Pronouns: Andrew/Drew He/Him/His
Age Range: 28-38
Experience level: 5 years playing DnD
Character Name: Kriv Fairwinds
Species: Bronze Dragonborne
Class: Paladin
Backstory/Character Snippet: (Map is too low quality to make specific decisions, but I can always adjust) Often described as a “pirate nobleman”, Kriv is most at home on the open seas, patrolling his home territory’s waters against threats to their trade routes and fishing fleets, though his family wishes he would take a less active role in protecting their mercantile businesses
Your Discord: greatest_showman
I commit to being active, pay attention, and commit to silliness and seriousness depending on the situation.
Group Type: Online. I will be creating a Discord server to share & Roll20 will be used as the VTT, Along with the Beyond20 Plugin. I will be playing music through discord!
Game: D&D Mix of both 2014 and 2024 but using mostly 24
Experience: I have been dming for nearly 9 years now, and all experience levels are welcome! New Players are also welcome!
Schedule: Wednesdays 4pm PST
Roles sought: 2-3 Players
Game style: As stated by one of my players "chill, fun, roleplay heavy, with a reasonable amount of combat"
Starting at level 5
Details: Your character should be of nobility, where? That is up to you, you can refer to the map below for possible locations!
You have been invited to Duke Anthony's 2nd wedding taking place in the frozen heights of Kosephe, a high magic kingdom located atop a massive glacier that drifts through the seas. You can be from Kosephe, or any other kingdom on the map except Zanwow... Kosephe's historical enemy. After the wedding you are invited (inclined) to stay awhile and enjoy what the prosperous Kingdom of Kosephe has to offer, assuming you can withstand the cold.
Kosephe is ruled by King Thaddeus II, a moon elf and powerful sorcerer who has bent the ancient kingdom to its knees time and time again. Forming a brutal hold on Kosephe and all its owned lands. The frozen kingdom is known for its bitter colds but only outside the city walls, as a large enchanted bubble encompasses the city, ensuring safety from frostbite at least during the day. It is the one stop shop for magical artifacts and enchantments. While small in size on the world scale Kosephe holds a tremendous amount of sway in the world of Tsurina, the average power of a guard or soldier makes up for the vast numbers of men held by other kingdoms. Then there is the kingdoms feared commander... Babysitter.
The Lands of Tsurina

This is the current map of Tsurina WIP, Kosephe, our starting location can be found near the top left. Feel free to ask about any of the places if you have questions about your characters home. Oh and the oceans are wider than they seem :)
Higher Quality image can be found on discord.
This is the current map of Kosephe
Currently we have 3 players, one of whom likely will not be making it very often. A Warlock, a Cleric, and A fighter (the one who will be in and out)
I use A LOT of homebrew, with spells items, and even a subclass I have personally made in dndbeyond up for grabs for all players. I will continue adding more because I like to make homebrew! There is also some community made homebrew in the collection as well, these are up for edits, and removal at any time. Should I edit something you liked and were using into something you're not a big fan of let me know and we can work on that by either finding a middle ground or allowing you to switch the spell when you otherwise wouldn't be able to.
What I need from you.
I have received multiple private messages on beyond for this post but I will not be finalizing anything until the weekend so feel free to still apply!
Oo! Oo! Me! Pick me! I LOVE royal stuf and I LOVE homebrew! Sending you a message!
Hey! This sounds pretty cool, would love to be considered: