I am a veteran DnD player looking to find a new group to play with. I am down to play all manner of fantasy settings whether high fantasy or dark fantasy. I am also very much into both roleplaying and combat.
Feel free to ask me or interview me if you are interested in having me join. I am ready to play any day from 11:00 PM to 5:00 AM GMT+3. I am not interested in paid games.
I am very much familiar with D&D beyond and have many books unlocked and willing to do sharing if needed as well =). My discord name is yunear. Feel free to contact me any time you want.
I have a Friday Ghosts of Saltmarsh campaign starting up. If you are GMT it would be 2 am-5 am (at the latest, never over 3 hours). We will be using my Fantasy Grounds VTT license for maps, tokens, rolling dice, etc.
I had some UK players before who played 2-5am, so it is not unknown.
Ghosts of Saltmarsh is a series of 7 adventures full of pirates, sahuagin, and oceanic adventure. The setting is placed within the Greyhawk campaign world. I typically stick to the canon as published with D&D.
Attendance grants level advancement. Attend 3 sessions gain a character level.
DIscord: andypete (or Helm von Akhyr). I will send an invite.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Long time D&D, AD&D enthusiast. First played in 1981, the Tom Moldvay Basic Box set.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Hello everyone!
I am a veteran DnD player looking to find a new group to play with. I am down to play all manner of fantasy settings whether high fantasy or dark fantasy. I am also very much into both roleplaying and combat.
Feel free to ask me or interview me if you are interested in having me join. I am ready to play any day from 11:00 PM to 5:00 AM GMT+3. I am not interested in paid games.
I am very much familiar with D&D beyond and have many books unlocked and willing to do sharing if needed as well =). My discord name is yunear. Feel free to contact me any time you want.
Thank you very much in advance =)
I have a Friday Ghosts of Saltmarsh campaign starting up. If you are GMT it would be 2 am-5 am (at the latest, never over 3 hours). We will be using my Fantasy Grounds VTT license for maps, tokens, rolling dice, etc.
I had some UK players before who played 2-5am, so it is not unknown.
Ghosts of Saltmarsh is a series of 7 adventures full of pirates, sahuagin, and oceanic adventure. The setting is placed within the Greyhawk campaign world. I typically stick to the canon as published with D&D.
Attendance grants level advancement. Attend 3 sessions gain a character level.
DIscord: andypete (or Helm von Akhyr). I will send an invite.
Long time D&D, AD&D enthusiast. First played in 1981, the Tom Moldvay Basic Box set.