Experience: Only about 6 weeks experience in d&d but extensive experience in RPGs such as bg3
Location/Timezone: Pacific
Availability: Open availability at the moment except for Sunday afternoon. I'm interviewing for a part-time nursing job in the next few weeks so it may change, but I'll do my best to keep my commitments when hired.
Preferred role: Player
Game style: (Some information about what sort of game you are looking for e.g. casual, hardcore, roleplay, hack'n'slash).
If you haven't already found yourself a group, my group is based in South Surrey, BC, and we are predominantly an in-person group (with myself as the temporary exception for a few months while I wrap up my studies elsewhere). We have q2wk campaigns on Saturday afternoons, 2-6PM PST.
Game Style: We have two team members who alternate taking the DM position from campaign to campaign; I'm one of those two. My fellow DM and I offer homebrew campaigns tailored to individual players' preferences; our campaigns tend to focus on story, character development, individualized subplots, and theme exploration. Combat is a recurrent part of it, but does not arise every session. Some of our players are more into the roleplay aspect than others; my fellow DM and I really enjoy this aspect, but players are free to immerse to their degree of comfort. Some of our players also really like to bring in their own IRL expertises into the game, so if, for example, you wish to bring your medical knowledge in as a nurse, I will write in mechanics to reward that in-game. (I am also in the healthcare field, so we can get as in-the-weeds as you want, if you want).
Scheduling Accommodations: We have historically accommodated players who need to miss sessions here and there; if you let us know in advance what your attendance will be like, we will write the narrative to fit.
Demographics: We're a group of adults with a mean age of 30 years. We are LGBTQ+ inclusive and happy to accommodate any medical needs or ability supports. We have a location set up for meetings already in Surrey, which is wheelchair and transit accessible.
If it sounds like we are relevant or of interest to you, please feel free to let me know, and I can provide more details!
Sincerely,
Temivo
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Game: D&D 5e
Group preferred: Online / Face-to-face / either
Experience: Only about 6 weeks experience in d&d but extensive experience in RPGs such as bg3
Location/Timezone: Pacific
Availability: Open availability at the moment except for Sunday afternoon. I'm interviewing for a part-time nursing job in the next few weeks so it may change, but I'll do my best to keep my commitments when hired.
Preferred role: Player
Game style: (Some information about what sort of game you are looking for e.g. casual, hardcore, roleplay, hack'n'slash).
Hi Christa!
If you haven't already found yourself a group, my group is based in South Surrey, BC, and we are predominantly an in-person group (with myself as the temporary exception for a few months while I wrap up my studies elsewhere). We have q2wk campaigns on Saturday afternoons, 2-6PM PST.
Game Style: We have two team members who alternate taking the DM position from campaign to campaign; I'm one of those two. My fellow DM and I offer homebrew campaigns tailored to individual players' preferences; our campaigns tend to focus on story, character development, individualized subplots, and theme exploration. Combat is a recurrent part of it, but does not arise every session. Some of our players are more into the roleplay aspect than others; my fellow DM and I really enjoy this aspect, but players are free to immerse to their degree of comfort. Some of our players also really like to bring in their own IRL expertises into the game, so if, for example, you wish to bring your medical knowledge in as a nurse, I will write in mechanics to reward that in-game. (I am also in the healthcare field, so we can get as in-the-weeds as you want, if you want).
Scheduling Accommodations: We have historically accommodated players who need to miss sessions here and there; if you let us know in advance what your attendance will be like, we will write the narrative to fit.
Demographics: We're a group of adults with a mean age of 30 years. We are LGBTQ+ inclusive and happy to accommodate any medical needs or ability supports. We have a location set up for meetings already in Surrey, which is wheelchair and transit accessible.
If it sounds like we are relevant or of interest to you, please feel free to let me know, and I can provide more details!
Sincerely,
Temivo