Location/Timezone: I’m based in Washington state so I’ll be using PST. I am a father of two and with bedtime at 7pm, earliest I can have session is 7:15pm.
Schedule: It’s looking like Fridays. Every two weeks. Session 0 will most likely be this Friday (10/9)
Roles sought: 2-3 Players
Game style: Anything that’s official content is fine with me. But I do homebrew a lot. I try to have a mix of roleplay and combat, but will commonly have a session or two where there might not be combat.
For those who don’t know, Curse of Strahd is the perfect game to start in October. Everything spooky all wrapped up in a land ruled by a morally debatable noble prince who has the inhabitants terrorized by death. What brings you there and why can’t anyone else leave? That’s for me to know, and you to find out.
This will be my fourth time running Curse of Strahd. I love the story and always feel I can get it better. My preference is someone who has never played this module or at least knows the dangers of metagaming.
To be considered, reach out to me with the following:
A short bio, just to introduce yourself so you aren’t just a name in my phone.
Player experience.
What you like about the game.
A brief character idea. Doesn’t need to be fully fleshed out. But at least race and class.
Look forward to hearing from you all! Thank you for your time in reading.My discord is _kalofkrypton (KalofKrypton#5186)
I would love to join this!! I have two available characters I can run by you and see which one fits better. I have never played this module before and it sounds like fun.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Game: D&D 5e
Group type: Online
Experience: Any
Location/Timezone: I’m based in Washington state so I’ll be using PST. I am a father of two and with bedtime at 7pm, earliest I can have session is 7:15pm.
Schedule: It’s looking like Fridays. Every two weeks. Session 0 will most likely be this Friday (10/9)
Roles sought: 2-3 Players
Game style: Anything that’s official content is fine with me. But I do homebrew a lot. I try to have a mix of roleplay and combat, but will commonly have a session or two where there might not be combat.
For those who don’t know, Curse of Strahd is the perfect game to start in October. Everything spooky all wrapped up in a land ruled by a morally debatable noble prince who has the inhabitants terrorized by death. What brings you there and why can’t anyone else leave? That’s for me to know, and you to find out.
This will be my fourth time running Curse of Strahd. I love the story and always feel I can get it better. My preference is someone who has never played this module or at least knows the dangers of metagaming.
To be considered, reach out to me with the following:
Look forward to hearing from you all! Thank you for your time in reading. My discord is _kalofkrypton (KalofKrypton#5186)
I would love to join this!! I have two available characters I can run by you and see which one fits better. I have never played this module before and it sounds like fun.