Game: D&D 5.5 Group type: Online (FoundryVTT + Discord) Experience: Open too all Location/Timezone: Glasgow/London GMT Schedule: Weekly, Wednesday at 19:30 GMT (leeway is given as we often have a catch-up beforehand) Roles sought: Looking for 1 Player Game style: this is a militaristic type game with elements of a hex crawl. the group are quite fun loving and do enjoy a good laugh, there are some avid role players and some avid combat enthusiasts within the group which does make for an interesting balance. the group is looking for a long-term player to join their ranks. at this moment in time. The group consists of myself, from the UK four other UK based players and one Danish player. Everyone is very into their role, both in world and as a role Cost: $10 per session (Startplaying.games)
Campiagn Info
This campaign takes place during the Historic War of the Lands and the Dragonlance universe. it runs parallel to the story told in the books. as the dragon armies march across the continent, laying waste to towns and villages, bunch of friends attend the funeral of an Old mutual acquaintance in the town of Vogler. As they take in the funeral and towns autumnal festivities the town is soon beguiled by the Red Dragon Army.
Travel through the worn Torn Lands and the historic landscape of the continent. step into the ruins of ancient history and fate. Evils just as ancient as you try to stop. the Dragon Queen's armies from advancing on the next city. Be centre stage in stopping the war.
About Me
I have been a Game Master for quite some time now and I am classed as a Top GM on Startplaying.games. I keep a very welcoming table to everyone where anyone can join. I've been playing D and D on tabletop, role playing games in general since 2021, and I prayed myself in deep diving the lore where possible. For this particular campaign, I am well versed in the books and novels surrounding the war, as well as the history surrounding everything else important to the campaign. My tables are often laden with jokes, and even during a rather heroic campaign we still find time for humour as we try not to take ourselves too seriously.
I am very much by the book, but I'm also open to interpretations where wiggleroom allows and I always love cool and cinematic explanations and visuals. I believe that when you join my table you are already my friend and I am introducing you to my other friends.
Game: D&D 5.5
Group type: Online (FoundryVTT + Discord)
Experience: Open too all
Location/Timezone: Glasgow/London GMT
Schedule: Weekly, Wednesday at 19:30 GMT (leeway is given as we often have a catch-up beforehand)
Roles sought: Looking for 1 Player
Game style: this is a militaristic type game with elements of a hex crawl. the group are quite fun loving and do enjoy a good laugh, there are some avid role players and some avid combat enthusiasts within the group which does make for an interesting balance. the group is looking for a long-term player to join their ranks. at this moment in time. The group consists of myself, from the UK four other UK based players and one Danish player. Everyone is very into their role, both in world and as a role
Cost: $10 per session (Startplaying.games)
Campiagn Info
This campaign takes place during the Historic War of the Lands and the Dragonlance universe. it runs parallel to the story told in the books. as the dragon armies march across the continent, laying waste to towns and villages, bunch of friends attend the funeral of an Old mutual acquaintance in the town of Vogler. As they take in the funeral and towns autumnal festivities the town is soon beguiled by the Red Dragon Army.
Travel through the worn Torn Lands and the historic landscape of the continent. step into the ruins of ancient history and fate. Evils just as ancient as you try to stop. the Dragon Queen's armies from advancing on the next city. Be centre stage in stopping the war.
About Me
I have been a Game Master for quite some time now and I am classed as a Top GM on Startplaying.games. I keep a very welcoming table to everyone where anyone can join. I've been playing D and D on tabletop, role playing games in general since 2021, and I prayed myself in deep diving the lore where possible. For this particular campaign, I am well versed in the books and novels surrounding the war, as well as the history surrounding everything else important to the campaign. My tables are often laden with jokes, and even during a rather heroic campaign we still find time for humour as we try not to take ourselves too seriously.
I am very much by the book, but I'm also open to interpretations where wiggleroom allows and I always love cool and cinematic explanations and visuals. I believe that when you join my table you are already my friend and I am introducing you to my other friends.
All my details are found on my website
And heres some DM info and reviews
Cuz feedback is important