Hi! I'm new to the game and I've only done about half of Dragon of Icespire Peak (life got in the way and our group kind of fell apart) as a text only on discord. I have a couple characters that are level one and I'd like the chance to get them leveled up and learn how to play other classes. I live in a rural area so we don't have a lot of opportunities for adults, it's mostly for teens. Thanks!
Howdy! I don't know if you're interested in possibly paying for games but I have a new campaign starting that would begin at level 3 and I'd 100% love to have you there if you're interested :)
Would you be interested in joining a discord community that focuses on teaching new players and GM's? Great group of people and plenty of opportunity to join a game.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Hi! I'm new to the game and I've only done about half of Dragon of Icespire Peak (life got in the way and our group kind of fell apart) as a text only on discord. I have a couple characters that are level one and I'd like the chance to get them leveled up and learn how to play other classes. I live in a rural area so we don't have a lot of opportunities for adults, it's mostly for teens. Thanks!
Faelora
Howdy! I don't know if you're interested in possibly paying for games but I have a new campaign starting that would begin at level 3 and I'd 100% love to have you there if you're interested :)
Would you be interested in joining a discord community that focuses on teaching new players and GM's? Great group of people and plenty of opportunity to join a game.