Like it says I’ve never played a game before but I’ve always wanted to. I listen to an absurd amount of podcasts and I have a basic understanding but no game experience. I like making characters in my free time but I’ve never sat and played. I’m looking for a weekend game in the evening EST that’s where I’m the most free.
I have played a few sessions in the official Adventurers' League and am looking at running the Lost Mines of Phandelver Starter Set. We would use Discord and Fantasy Grounds for online play. I was looking at Wednesday or Friday evening probably. There are pre-gen characters so you wouldn't have to worry about character creation. Let me know if you are interested.
Like it says I’ve never played a game before but I’ve always wanted to. I listen to an absurd amount of podcasts and I have a basic understanding but no game experience. I like making characters in my free time but I’ve never sat and played. I’m looking for a weekend game in the evening EST that’s where I’m the most free.
I have played a few sessions in the official Adventurers' League and am looking at running the Lost Mines of Phandelver Starter Set. We would use Discord and Fantasy Grounds for online play. I was looking at Wednesday or Friday evening probably. There are pre-gen characters so you wouldn't have to worry about character creation. Let me know if you are interested.
I'm down! I'm sorry for only seeing this now. Wednesday would work great for me. Discord: VonHawkins#9519
I sent you a friend request. I am sending you this message because I am not sure which message you will see first.