Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Man it's 10:30 p.m. where I'm at (central daylight time) but I kinda want pizza.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
He/Him, Teenager
dm notes
DO NOT MESS WITH ME IN ANY WAY OR WE WILL SUFFER ON BOTH ENDS, please let me do what I want if it's broken but legal until the moment arrives. or don't get in my way. Ok?
aka
Drmolo
Drm
NKG
Nightmare king
Nightmare heart.
❤️I won't give up even if i'm wrong
💙I will stay true to my friends
💛If you try to hurt me or my friends I will attack back
Lol. I'm pretty picky, I hate anything that comes from the water.
WHAT?
Nooooo, we can't be friends *swoons*
I LOVE SEAFOOD
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Man it's 10:30 p.m. where I'm at (central daylight time) but I kinda want pizza.
Heh. It's 11:36 here. I had six sodas and two large bowls of pasta tonight.
And I still might go grab a midnight snack.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Man it's 10:30 p.m. where I'm at (central daylight time) but I kinda want pizza.
Heh. It's 11:36 here. I had six sodas and two large bowls of pasta tonight.
And I still might go grab a midnight snack.
Damm I had 2 bean burritos and 1 Pepsi but gessing you a Yorkie (im a Texan btw).
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
He/Him, Teenager
dm notes
DO NOT MESS WITH ME IN ANY WAY OR WE WILL SUFFER ON BOTH ENDS, please let me do what I want if it's broken but legal until the moment arrives. or don't get in my way. Ok?
aka
Drmolo
Drm
NKG
Nightmare king
Nightmare heart.
❤️I won't give up even if i'm wrong
💙I will stay true to my friends
💛If you try to hurt me or my friends I will attack back
Man it's 10:30 p.m. where I'm at (central daylight time) but I kinda want pizza.
Heh. It's 11:36 here. I had six sodas and two large bowls of pasta tonight.
And I still might go grab a midnight snack.
Damm I had 2 bean burritos and 1 Pepsi but gessing you a Yorkie (im a Texan btw).
nope
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
DO NOT MESS WITH ME IN ANY WAY OR WE WILL SUFFER ON BOTH ENDS, please let me do what I want if it's broken but legal until the moment arrives. or don't get in my way. Ok?
aka
Drmolo
Drm
NKG
Nightmare king
Nightmare heart.
❤️I won't give up even if i'm wrong
💙I will stay true to my friends
💛If you try to hurt me or my friends I will attack back
Lol. I'm pretty picky, I hate anything that comes from the water.
WHAT?
Nooooo, we can't be friends *swoons*
I LOVE SEAFOOD
What type, shimp, sushi, chowder, shellfish, calamari?
All.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Lol. I'm pretty picky, I hate anything that comes from the water.
WHAT?
Nooooo, we can't be friends *swoons*
I LOVE SEAFOOD
What type, shimp, sushi, chowder, shellfish, calamari?
All.
Not a sushi guy but based
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
He/Him, Teenager
dm notes
DO NOT MESS WITH ME IN ANY WAY OR WE WILL SUFFER ON BOTH ENDS, please let me do what I want if it's broken but legal until the moment arrives. or don't get in my way. Ok?
aka
Drmolo
Drm
NKG
Nightmare king
Nightmare heart.
❤️I won't give up even if i'm wrong
💙I will stay true to my friends
💛If you try to hurt me or my friends I will attack back
DO NOT MESS WITH ME IN ANY WAY OR WE WILL SUFFER ON BOTH ENDS, please let me do what I want if it's broken but legal until the moment arrives. or don't get in my way. Ok?
aka
Drmolo
Drm
NKG
Nightmare king
Nightmare heart.
❤️I won't give up even if i'm wrong
💙I will stay true to my friends
💛If you try to hurt me or my friends I will attack back
DO NOT MESS WITH ME IN ANY WAY OR WE WILL SUFFER ON BOTH ENDS, please let me do what I want if it's broken but legal until the moment arrives. or don't get in my way. Ok?
aka
Drmolo
Drm
NKG
Nightmare king
Nightmare heart.
❤️I won't give up even if i'm wrong
💙I will stay true to my friends
💛If you try to hurt me or my friends I will attack back
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
DO NOT MESS WITH ME IN ANY WAY OR WE WILL SUFFER ON BOTH ENDS, please let me do what I want if it's broken but legal until the moment arrives. or don't get in my way. Ok?
aka
Drmolo
Drm
NKG
Nightmare king
Nightmare heart.
❤️I won't give up even if i'm wrong
💙I will stay true to my friends
💛If you try to hurt me or my friends I will attack back
DO NOT MESS WITH ME IN ANY WAY OR WE WILL SUFFER ON BOTH ENDS, please let me do what I want if it's broken but legal until the moment arrives. or don't get in my way. Ok?
aka
Drmolo
Drm
NKG
Nightmare king
Nightmare heart.
❤️I won't give up even if i'm wrong
💙I will stay true to my friends
💛If you try to hurt me or my friends I will attack back
Well I have 111%ed it which is super annoying but I can’t beat the pantheon of the knight. I can probably do it now that I have beaten silksong so I might give it another shot.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello you can call me Frunk.
I am a Great Knight of the hollow knight cult, and I have been dubbed the holy brain grenade by golden.
I am a DM, Video game nerd, and movie enthusiast!
I also like to read books, some of my favorite include LOTR, Brotherband, Dungeon Crawler Carl…. Etc
Some of my favorite video games include Sea of thieves, HK/SK, Enter the Gungeon, Baldur’s gate 3, and Elden ring.
I make wannabe movies and bad stop motion on my YouTube channel.
if you got to PV yet just grind him. my bro did that so you can do it to buuuttt he's stuck at Abs Rad
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
He/Him, Teenager
dm notes
DO NOT MESS WITH ME IN ANY WAY OR WE WILL SUFFER ON BOTH ENDS, please let me do what I want if it's broken but legal until the moment arrives. or don't get in my way. Ok?
aka
Drmolo
Drm
NKG
Nightmare king
Nightmare heart.
❤️I won't give up even if i'm wrong
💙I will stay true to my friends
💛If you try to hurt me or my friends I will attack back
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Bleh. Just my opinion, though.
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...Man it's 10:30 p.m. where I'm at (central daylight time) but I kinda want pizza.
He/Him, Teenager
dm notes
DO NOT MESS WITH ME IN ANY WAY OR WE WILL SUFFER ON BOTH ENDS, please let me do what I want if it's broken but legal until the moment arrives. or don't get in my way. Ok?
aka
Drmolo
Drm
NKG
Nightmare king
Nightmare heart.
❤️I won't give up even if i'm wrong
💙I will stay true to my friends
💛If you try to hurt me or my friends I will attack back
💚I'll always help those in need
💜I'll always stick with my friends
🩵I won't attack first
WHAT?
Nooooo, we can't be friends *swoons*
I LOVE SEAFOOD
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Heh. It's 11:36 here. I had six sodas and two large bowls of pasta tonight.
And I still might go grab a midnight snack.
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Damm I had 2 bean burritos and 1 Pepsi but gessing you a Yorkie (im a Texan btw).
He/Him, Teenager
dm notes
DO NOT MESS WITH ME IN ANY WAY OR WE WILL SUFFER ON BOTH ENDS, please let me do what I want if it's broken but legal until the moment arrives. or don't get in my way. Ok?
aka
Drmolo
Drm
NKG
Nightmare king
Nightmare heart.
❤️I won't give up even if i'm wrong
💙I will stay true to my friends
💛If you try to hurt me or my friends I will attack back
💚I'll always help those in need
💜I'll always stick with my friends
🩵I won't attack first
nope
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Ah well. We can still be friends, food tastes doesn't matter.
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...What type, shimp, sushi, chowder, shellfish, calamari? (Edit I love al cooked seafood)
He/Him, Teenager
dm notes
DO NOT MESS WITH ME IN ANY WAY OR WE WILL SUFFER ON BOTH ENDS, please let me do what I want if it's broken but legal until the moment arrives. or don't get in my way. Ok?
aka
Drmolo
Drm
NKG
Nightmare king
Nightmare heart.
❤️I won't give up even if i'm wrong
💙I will stay true to my friends
💛If you try to hurt me or my friends I will attack back
💚I'll always help those in need
💜I'll always stick with my friends
🩵I won't attack first
All.
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
I don't mind good calamari, but that's it.
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...Not a sushi guy but based
He/Him, Teenager
dm notes
DO NOT MESS WITH ME IN ANY WAY OR WE WILL SUFFER ON BOTH ENDS, please let me do what I want if it's broken but legal until the moment arrives. or don't get in my way. Ok?
aka
Drmolo
Drm
NKG
Nightmare king
Nightmare heart.
❤️I won't give up even if i'm wrong
💙I will stay true to my friends
💛If you try to hurt me or my friends I will attack back
💚I'll always help those in need
💜I'll always stick with my friends
🩵I won't attack first
What state then Wes_?
He/Him, Teenager
dm notes
DO NOT MESS WITH ME IN ANY WAY OR WE WILL SUFFER ON BOTH ENDS, please let me do what I want if it's broken but legal until the moment arrives. or don't get in my way. Ok?
aka
Drmolo
Drm
NKG
Nightmare king
Nightmare heart.
❤️I won't give up even if i'm wrong
💙I will stay true to my friends
💛If you try to hurt me or my friends I will attack back
💚I'll always help those in need
💜I'll always stick with my friends
🩵I won't attack first
Mario day for Atlantic time in like 2 minutes.
He/Him, Teenager
dm notes
DO NOT MESS WITH ME IN ANY WAY OR WE WILL SUFFER ON BOTH ENDS, please let me do what I want if it's broken but legal until the moment arrives. or don't get in my way. Ok?
aka
Drmolo
Drm
NKG
Nightmare king
Nightmare heart.
❤️I won't give up even if i'm wrong
💙I will stay true to my friends
💛If you try to hurt me or my friends I will attack back
💚I'll always help those in need
💜I'll always stick with my friends
🩵I won't attack first
Can't tell you.
Happy Mario Day, I guess! It's 12:01 here.
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Oh yeah! Happy Mar10 day!
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...Let's a go
He/Him, Teenager
dm notes
DO NOT MESS WITH ME IN ANY WAY OR WE WILL SUFFER ON BOTH ENDS, please let me do what I want if it's broken but legal until the moment arrives. or don't get in my way. Ok?
aka
Drmolo
Drm
NKG
Nightmare king
Nightmare heart.
❤️I won't give up even if i'm wrong
💙I will stay true to my friends
💛If you try to hurt me or my friends I will attack back
💚I'll always help those in need
💜I'll always stick with my friends
🩵I won't attack first
Cool
He/Him, Teenager
dm notes
DO NOT MESS WITH ME IN ANY WAY OR WE WILL SUFFER ON BOTH ENDS, please let me do what I want if it's broken but legal until the moment arrives. or don't get in my way. Ok?
aka
Drmolo
Drm
NKG
Nightmare king
Nightmare heart.
❤️I won't give up even if i'm wrong
💙I will stay true to my friends
💛If you try to hurt me or my friends I will attack back
💚I'll always help those in need
💜I'll always stick with my friends
🩵I won't attack first
Well I have 111%ed it which is super annoying but I can’t beat the pantheon of the knight. I can probably do it now that I have beaten silksong so I might give it another shot.
Hello you can call me Frunk.
I am a Great Knight of the hollow knight cult, and I have been dubbed the holy brain grenade by golden.
I am a DM, Video game nerd, and movie enthusiast!
I also like to read books, some of my favorite include LOTR, Brotherband, Dungeon Crawler Carl…. Etc
Some of my favorite video games include Sea of thieves, HK/SK, Enter the Gungeon, Baldur’s gate 3, and Elden ring.
I make wannabe movies and bad stop motion on my YouTube channel.
Have a good day! 😎
if you got to PV yet just grind him. my bro did that so you can do it to buuuttt he's stuck at Abs Rad
He/Him, Teenager
dm notes
DO NOT MESS WITH ME IN ANY WAY OR WE WILL SUFFER ON BOTH ENDS, please let me do what I want if it's broken but legal until the moment arrives. or don't get in my way. Ok?
aka
Drmolo
Drm
NKG
Nightmare king
Nightmare heart.
❤️I won't give up even if i'm wrong
💙I will stay true to my friends
💛If you try to hurt me or my friends I will attack back
💚I'll always help those in need
💜I'll always stick with my friends
🩵I won't attack first
e
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|