Now youngsters… now that we have a few options for DMs
Who wants to be a player?
I could play :>
I would love that
Gato don’t u alr have like 20 campaigns
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
Now youngsters… now that we have a few options for DMs
Who wants to be a player?
MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME
lol I will if needed
i do have a new campaign on PbP (look over it if you’re interested) and could make another group (sorry, just thinking out loud)
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Now youngsters… now that we have a few options for DMs
Who wants to be a player?
I could play :>
I would love that
Gato don’t u alr have like 20 campaigns
Fr
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Now youngsters… now that we have a few options for DMs
Who wants to be a player?
I could play :>
I would love that
Gato don’t u alr have like 20 campaigns
I only have five, and some of them havent really started yet
And I'm only Dming two
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Now youngsters… now that we have a few options for DMs
Who wants to be a player?
I could play :>
I would love that
Gato don’t u alr have like 20 campaigns
Fr
I'm managing it well people
I have two things i'm worrying about for campaigns, wes's and mine
I love mine so much
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Now youngsters… now that we have a few options for DMs
Who wants to be a player?
I could play :>
I would love that
Gato don’t u alr have like 20 campaigns
I only have five, and some of them havent really started yet
And I'm only Dming two
only 5 :0
I have two here and one IRL (DMing all three) and that’s more than enough…
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Now youngsters… now that we have a few options for DMs
Who wants to be a player?
I could play :>
I would love that
Gato don’t u alr have like 20 campaigns
I only have five, and some of them havent really started yet
And I'm only Dming two
only 5 :0
I have two here and one IRL (DMing all three) and that’s more than enough…
BBut
But
but
It's fine to overwork myself!
And, it really only four, i want chroma to get that campaign going, but its just not working
And, i worry about my campaign and your campaign, my dad helps me DM my other one, and i play in 1other campaign, with a forever DM
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Now youngsters… now that we have a few options for DMs
Who wants to be a player?
I could play :>
I would love that
Gato don’t u alr have like 20 campaigns
I only have five, and some of them havent really started yet
And I'm only Dming two
only 5 :0
I have two here and one IRL (DMing all three) and that’s more than enough…
BBut
But
but
It's fine to overwork myself!
And, it really only four, i want chroma to get that campaign going, but its just not working
And, i worry about my campaign and your campaign, my dad helps me DM my other one, and i play in 1other campaign, with a forever DM
It’s just my campaigns never move that fast
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Now youngsters… now that we have a few options for DMs
Who wants to be a player?
I could play :>
I would love that
Gato don’t u alr have like 20 campaigns
I only have five, and some of them havent really started yet
And I'm only Dming two
only 5 :0
I have two here and one IRL (DMing all three) and that’s more than enough…
BBut
But
but
It's fine to overwork myself!
And, it really only four, i want chroma to get that campaign going, but its just not working
And, i worry about my campaign and your campaign, my dad helps me DM my other one, and i play in 1other campaign, with a forever DM
It’s just my campaigns never move that fast
Same
And, i have had instholdé for two months, it going great, i really like that campaign
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
(Speaking of which, aspen, I think it’s your turn)
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
(Speaking of which, aspen, I think it’s your turn)
I posted!
I also made a joke on how high Eve's AC is
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
(Speaking of which, aspen, I think it’s your turn)
I posted!
I also made a joke on how high Eve's AC is
Also, something i have found really helpful with instholdé is, post once a day, they will post, they just need a reminder
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
perhaps exploration/traveling focus? Either way I think I’m going to make a character with a cozy holidays vibe, though that won’t be their whole thing.
maybe it could be a bit higher level to start out? Like 8-10 or something
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
This is TheFriendlyArchfey’s Alternate Account! “I don’t know why Pretty boy is an insult. I’m the prettiest boy in this goddamn town.”
_-It’s been three hundred years!-Right down to the day… But now the witch is back,And there’s hell to pay!-_
_-Ghost of a Victorian Orphan Boy-_ _-Frequenter of Haunts, Mausoleums and Charnel Houses-_ _-Autumn Enthusiast-_
“I believe the greatest act of rebellion in this world is staying soft.”
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Gato don’t u alr have like 20 campaigns
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
lol I will if needed
i do have a new campaign on PbP (look over it if you’re interested) and could make another group (sorry, just thinking out loud)
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
Fr
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
I only have five, and some of them havent really started yet
And I'm only Dming two
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Lots of people talking at once
The only thing I know for certain is that I exist
I'm managing it well people
I have two things i'm worrying about for campaigns, wes's and mine
I love mine so much
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I’ll check it out!
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
Yeah
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
only 5 :0
I have two here and one IRL (DMing all three) and that’s more than enough…
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
look no further for yappers
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
What theme does ever1 want for the campai
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
uhhhhh
fantasy of some sort
ill say high fantasy
now bye all cya tomorrow
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
BBut
But
but
It's fine to overwork myself!
And, it really only four, i want chroma to get that campaign going, but its just not working
And, i worry about my campaign and your campaign, my dad helps me DM my other one, and i play in 1other campaign, with a forever DM
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I agree with Wes, high fantasy.
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
It’s just my campaigns never move that fast
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
Same
And, i have had instholdé for two months, it going great, i really like that campaign
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Aaand people haven’t been posting
(Speaking of which, aspen, I think it’s your turn)
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
I posted!
I also made a joke on how high Eve's AC is
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Also, something i have found really helpful with instholdé is, post once a day, they will post, they just need a reminder
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hmm
perhaps exploration/traveling focus? Either way I think I’m going to make a character with a cozy holidays vibe, though that won’t be their whole thing.
maybe it could be a bit higher level to start out? Like 8-10 or something
This is TheFriendlyArchfey’s Alternate Account! “I don’t know why Pretty boy is an insult. I’m the prettiest boy in this goddamn town.”
_-It’s been three hundred years!- Right down to the day… But now the witch is back, And there’s hell to pay!-_
_-Ghost of a Victorian Orphan Boy-_ _-Frequenter of Haunts, Mausoleums and Charnel Houses-_ _-Autumn Enthusiast-_
“I believe the greatest act of rebellion in this world is staying soft.”