Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
I will switch forms, and you wont b e able to catch me
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I will switch forms, and you wont b e able to catch me
AHH NOT FORM SWITCHING CATS
In all seriousness, how's it going?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
I will switch forms, and you wont b e able to catch me
AHH NOT FORM SWITCHING CATS
In all seriousness, how's it going?
I have no idea
But some of the people i love are doing stupid (GP)
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I will switch forms, and you wont b e able to catch me
AHH NOT FORM SWITCHING CATS
In all seriousness, how's it going?
I have no idea
But some of the people i love are doing stupid (GP)
Uh oh...that's never good. Anything that's affecting you?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
I will switch forms, and you wont b e able to catch me
AHH NOT FORM SWITCHING CATS
In all seriousness, how's it going?
I have no idea
But some of the people i love are doing stupid (GP)
Uh oh...that's never good. Anything that's affecting you?
yes
A lot
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I will switch forms, and you wont b e able to catch me
AHH NOT FORM SWITCHING CATS
In all seriousness, how's it going?
I have no idea
But some of the people i love are doing stupid (GP)
Uh oh...that's never good. Anything that's affecting you?
yes
A lot
ah
Hope it gets better, friend. It's certainly rough.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
I will switch forms, and you wont b e able to catch me
AHH NOT FORM SWITCHING CATS
In all seriousness, how's it going?
I have no idea
But some of the people i love are doing stupid (GP)
Uh oh...that's never good. Anything that's affecting you?
yes
A lot
ah
Hope it gets better, friend. It's certainly rough.
Yeah
It one of my only IRL friends too
(not bananer)
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I will switch forms, and you wont b e able to catch me
AHH NOT FORM SWITCHING CATS
In all seriousness, how's it going?
I have no idea
But some of the people i love are doing stupid (GP)
Uh oh...that's never good. Anything that's affecting you?
yes
A lot
ah
Hope it gets better, friend. It's certainly rough.
Yeah
It one of my only IRL friends too
(not bananer)
wait you know naner IRL?
Friends, though...they can be rough.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
I will switch forms, and you wont b e able to catch me
AHH NOT FORM SWITCHING CATS
In all seriousness, how's it going?
I have no idea
But some of the people i love are doing stupid (GP)
Uh oh...that's never good. Anything that's affecting you?
yes
A lot
ah
Hope it gets better, friend. It's certainly rough.
Yeah
It one of my only IRL friends too
(not bananer)
wait you know naner IRL?
Friends, though...they can be rough.
Yeah
It can be, and, its really hard for me just to watch, because i can't do anything
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I will switch forms, and you wont b e able to catch me
AHH NOT FORM SWITCHING CATS
In all seriousness, how's it going?
I have no idea
But some of the people i love are doing stupid (GP)
Uh oh...that's never good. Anything that's affecting you?
yes
A lot
ah
Hope it gets better, friend. It's certainly rough.
Yeah
It one of my only IRL friends too
(not bananer)
wait you know naner IRL?
Friends, though...they can be rough.
Yeah
It can be, and, its really hard for me just to watch, because i can't do anything
oh :(
why not?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
I will switch forms, and you wont b e able to catch me
AHH NOT FORM SWITCHING CATS
In all seriousness, how's it going?
I have no idea
But some of the people i love are doing stupid (GP)
Uh oh...that's never good. Anything that's affecting you?
yes
A lot
ah
Hope it gets better, friend. It's certainly rough.
Yeah
It one of my only IRL friends too
(not bananer)
wait you know naner IRL?
Friends, though...they can be rough.
Yeah
It can be, and, its really hard for me just to watch, because i can't do anything
oh :(
why not?
Because, I don't know how to help
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
I will switch forms, and you wont b e able to catch me
AHH NOT FORM SWITCHING CATS
In all seriousness, how's it going?
I have no idea
But some of the people i love are doing stupid (GP)
Uh oh...that's never good. Anything that's affecting you?
yes
A lot
ah
Hope it gets better, friend. It's certainly rough.
Yeah
It one of my only IRL friends too
(not bananer)
wait you know naner IRL?
Friends, though...they can be rough.
Yeah
It can be, and, its really hard for me just to watch, because i can't do anything
oh :(
why not?
Because, I don't know how to help
what's happening? (if you feel comfortable telling me)
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I will switch forms, and you wont b e able to catch me
AHH NOT FORM SWITCHING CATS
In all seriousness, how's it going?
I have no idea
But some of the people i love are doing stupid (GP)
Uh oh...that's never good. Anything that's affecting you?
yes
A lot
ah
Hope it gets better, friend. It's certainly rough.
Yeah
It one of my only IRL friends too
(not bananer)
wait you know naner IRL?
Friends, though...they can be rough.
Yeah
It can be, and, its really hard for me just to watch, because i can't do anything
oh :(
why not?
Because, I don't know how to help
what's happening? (if you feel comfortable telling me)
I can't say that on a public forum,
They feel the hurts of life, more than just mentally
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I will switch forms, and you wont b e able to catch me
AHH NOT FORM SWITCHING CATS
In all seriousness, how's it going?
I have no idea
But some of the people i love are doing stupid (GP)
Uh oh...that's never good. Anything that's affecting you?
yes
A lot
ah
Hope it gets better, friend. It's certainly rough.
Yeah
It one of my only IRL friends too
(not bananer)
wait you know naner IRL?
Friends, though...they can be rough.
Yeah
It can be, and, its really hard for me just to watch, because i can't do anything
oh :(
why not?
Because, I don't know how to help
what's happening? (if you feel comfortable telling me)
I can't say that on a public forum,
They feel the hurts of life, more than just mentally
oh...wow. I'm super sorry you had to experience any of this. (Also, sorry for digging too much.) Really hope it gets better.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
I will switch forms, and you wont b e able to catch me
AHH NOT FORM SWITCHING CATS
In all seriousness, how's it going?
I have no idea
But some of the people i love are doing stupid (GP)
Uh oh...that's never good. Anything that's affecting you?
yes
A lot
ah
Hope it gets better, friend. It's certainly rough.
Yeah
It one of my only IRL friends too
(not bananer)
wait you know naner IRL?
Friends, though...they can be rough.
Yeah
It can be, and, its really hard for me just to watch, because i can't do anything
oh :(
why not?
Because, I don't know how to help
what's happening? (if you feel comfortable telling me)
I can't say that on a public forum,
They feel the hurts of life, more than just mentally
oh...wow. I'm super sorry you had to experience any of this. (Also, sorry for digging too much.) Really hope it gets better.
I hope it will
Because they might run away
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
nah
I colltect people that i call my children,
if you want to be included, okay!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*runs at you with pokeball*
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
If you even try to collect me
I will switch forms, and you wont b e able to catch me
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
AHH NOT FORM SWITCHING CATS
In all seriousness, how's it going?
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
I have no idea
But some of the people i love are doing stupid (GP)
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Uh oh...that's never good. Anything that's affecting you?
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
yes
A lot
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
ah
Hope it gets better, friend. It's certainly rough.
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Yeah
It one of my only IRL friends too
(not bananer)
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
wait you know naner IRL?
Friends, though...they can be rough.
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Yeah
It can be, and, its really hard for me just to watch, because i can't do anything
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
oh :(
why not?
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Because, I don't know how to help
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
IM BACKKKKKKKKK
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
what's happening? (if you feel comfortable telling me)
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
ASPENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
HI
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
hi BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I can't say that on a public forum,
They feel the hurts of life, more than just mentally
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
oh...wow. I'm super sorry you had to experience any of this. (Also, sorry for digging too much.) Really hope it gets better.
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
I hope it will
Because they might run away
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.