Dinao, nutrition is important. It makes you focus. And it makes you not die. Two very important things. Food is good.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hi! I'm Potato. I am a player and DM using 2014 5th edition D&D. I am always happy to help with whatever you need! I prefer no pronouns, but they/them if necessary. Unfortunately, I will no longer be on the forums. Sorry, friends! Stay sparkly!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Dinao, nutrition is important. It makes you focus. And it makes you not die. Two very important things. Food is good.
Wait I vaguely remember dynasty
But wafer sticks
F O O D
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I love that song. It hits way too hard. In a good way.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hi! I'm Potato. I am a player and DM using 2014 5th edition D&D. I am always happy to help with whatever you need! I prefer no pronouns, but they/them if necessary. Unfortunately, I will no longer be on the forums. Sorry, friends! Stay sparkly!
I love that song. It hits way too hard. In a good way.
I could agree
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I love that song. It hits way too hard. In a good way.
what genre is it?
Um...pop? Pop ballad...? I don't really know, but I 100% recommend it. The lyrics are stunning.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hi! I'm Potato. I am a player and DM using 2014 5th edition D&D. I am always happy to help with whatever you need! I prefer no pronouns, but they/them if necessary. Unfortunately, I will no longer be on the forums. Sorry, friends! Stay sparkly!
Dinao, nutrition is important. It makes you focus. And it makes you not die. Two very important things. Food is good.
Wait I vaguely remember dynasty
But wafer sticks
F O O D
IM NOT AT MY HOUSE WITH THE PROTEIN MAC N CHEEZ
I D O N O T C A R E
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I think he's saying he doesn't have immediate access to food.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hi! I'm Potato. I am a player and DM using 2014 5th edition D&D. I am always happy to help with whatever you need! I prefer no pronouns, but they/them if necessary. Unfortunately, I will no longer be on the forums. Sorry, friends! Stay sparkly!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Bbbbut
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
F E A S T, B O I
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
YOU'RE THE FIRST PERSON I'VE TALKED TO WHO KNOWS DYNASTY OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!
Dinao, nutrition is important. It makes you focus. And it makes you not die. Two very important things. Food is good.
Hi! I'm Potato. I am a player and DM using 2014 5th edition D&D. I am always happy to help with whatever you need!
I prefer no pronouns, but they/them if necessary.
Unfortunately, I will no longer be on the forums. Sorry, friends! Stay sparkly!
YES HELP ME!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
YAYAYAYAY.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Wait I vaguely remember dynasty
But wafer sticks
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
F O O D
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I love that song. It hits way too hard. In a good way.
Hi! I'm Potato. I am a player and DM using 2014 5th edition D&D. I am always happy to help with whatever you need!
I prefer no pronouns, but they/them if necessary.
Unfortunately, I will no longer be on the forums. Sorry, friends! Stay sparkly!
But wafer sticks
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
what genre is it?
I could agree
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
wafer = inbalance
wafer + food = good
IM NOT AT MY HOUSE WITH THE PROTEIN MAC N CHEEZ
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
Um...pop? Pop ballad...? I don't really know, but I 100% recommend it. The lyrics are stunning.
Hi! I'm Potato. I am a player and DM using 2014 5th edition D&D. I am always happy to help with whatever you need!
I prefer no pronouns, but they/them if necessary.
Unfortunately, I will no longer be on the forums. Sorry, friends! Stay sparkly!
I D O N O T C A R E
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
BRUH
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
F O O D
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Bbbbbbbuttttt
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
I think he's saying he doesn't have immediate access to food.
Hi! I'm Potato. I am a player and DM using 2014 5th edition D&D. I am always happy to help with whatever you need!
I prefer no pronouns, but they/them if necessary.
Unfortunately, I will no longer be on the forums. Sorry, friends! Stay sparkly!
N O B U T S , N O W I T C H H U T S
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Yea
I also have to go on a 30-40 minutes drive soon but not immediately
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p