Hello internet randos who I know better than half the people in my extended friend group!
BORK! ANOTHER RANDO
Hi dinao.
Ello mate
How are you?
Good
Me too! Rp somewhere?
SURE
What threads you on?
CHB, Nightshift, four complex, and The Academy
party
What
what what
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I'm Fry, a doodler, writer, aspiring singer/songwriter, and sort-of youtuber (check me out!) goofin' around on the interwebs Soli Deo Gloria(Sed servus eius crustulum vult) I'm a disabled, neurodivergent, dumpster fire, and somewhat of a clown, but I do my best :3 Crafter of Constellations, vocaloid enjoyer, waluigi’s #1 fan, space alien, undead cutie pie, danganer of ronpas, and certified silly goose Internet big sib to aspeninthetrees, TheGatoLover, (and hopefully more)
I'm Fry, a doodler, writer, aspiring singer/songwriter, and sort-of youtuber (check me out!) goofin' around on the interwebs Soli Deo Gloria(Sed servus eius crustulum vult) I'm a disabled, neurodivergent, dumpster fire, and somewhat of a clown, but I do my best :3 Crafter of Constellations, vocaloid enjoyer, waluigi’s #1 fan, space alien, undead cutie pie, danganer of ronpas, and certified silly goose Internet big sib to aspeninthetrees, TheGatoLover, (and hopefully more)
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I'm Fry, a doodler, writer, aspiring singer/songwriter, and sort-of youtuber (check me out!) goofin' around on the interwebs Soli Deo Gloria(Sed servus eius crustulum vult) I'm a disabled, neurodivergent, dumpster fire, and somewhat of a clown, but I do my best :3 Crafter of Constellations, vocaloid enjoyer, waluigi’s #1 fan, space alien, undead cutie pie, danganer of ronpas, and certified silly goose Internet big sib to aspeninthetrees, TheGatoLover, (and hopefully more)
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
I'm Fry, a doodler, writer, aspiring singer/songwriter, and sort-of youtuber (check me out!) goofin' around on the interwebs Soli Deo Gloria(Sed servus eius crustulum vult) I'm a disabled, neurodivergent, dumpster fire, and somewhat of a clown, but I do my best :3 Crafter of Constellations, vocaloid enjoyer, waluigi’s #1 fan, space alien, undead cutie pie, danganer of ronpas, and certified silly goose Internet big sib to aspeninthetrees, TheGatoLover, (and hopefully more)
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
What
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
what what
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
hello
I'm Fry, a doodler, writer, aspiring singer/songwriter, and sort-of youtuber (check me out!) goofin' around on the interwebs
Soli Deo Gloria(Sed servus eius crustulum vult)
I'm a disabled, neurodivergent, dumpster fire, and somewhat of a clown, but I do my best :3
Crafter of Constellations, vocaloid enjoyer, waluigi’s #1 fan, space alien, undead cutie pie, danganer of ronpas, and certified silly goose
Internet big sib to aspeninthetrees, TheGatoLover, (and hopefully more)
https://youtube.com/shorts/Y84HvRsQtl0?si=gyJmrD9BebOGJRqf
I'm Fry, a doodler, writer, aspiring singer/songwriter, and sort-of youtuber (check me out!) goofin' around on the interwebs
Soli Deo Gloria(Sed servus eius crustulum vult)
I'm a disabled, neurodivergent, dumpster fire, and somewhat of a clown, but I do my best :3
Crafter of Constellations, vocaloid enjoyer, waluigi’s #1 fan, space alien, undead cutie pie, danganer of ronpas, and certified silly goose
Internet big sib to aspeninthetrees, TheGatoLover, (and hopefully more)
Hey fry
The only thing I know for certain is that I exist
hi
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
https://youtube.com/shorts/fxssEGoEKPo?si=LBlxlNIeGFiTLKQg
I'm Fry, a doodler, writer, aspiring singer/songwriter, and sort-of youtuber (check me out!) goofin' around on the interwebs
Soli Deo Gloria(Sed servus eius crustulum vult)
I'm a disabled, neurodivergent, dumpster fire, and somewhat of a clown, but I do my best :3
Crafter of Constellations, vocaloid enjoyer, waluigi’s #1 fan, space alien, undead cutie pie, danganer of ronpas, and certified silly goose
Internet big sib to aspeninthetrees, TheGatoLover, (and hopefully more)
hi people
what's up?
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
My mouth be numb
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
my one exception
https://youtube.com/shorts/dfEcItXBOf4?si=u0Q1VCbHQuKxsf7d
I'm Fry, a doodler, writer, aspiring singer/songwriter, and sort-of youtuber (check me out!) goofin' around on the interwebs
Soli Deo Gloria(Sed servus eius crustulum vult)
I'm a disabled, neurodivergent, dumpster fire, and somewhat of a clown, but I do my best :3
Crafter of Constellations, vocaloid enjoyer, waluigi’s #1 fan, space alien, undead cutie pie, danganer of ronpas, and certified silly goose
Internet big sib to aspeninthetrees, TheGatoLover, (and hopefully more)
I have returned from the so called 'reality' to share my two latest hyper fixations. BEHOLD;
CLEVER HANS
AND RHINOGRADENTIA
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
Hello people!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
Hiii
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
How are you?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hi!!!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Rp?
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
Where?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Chb or academy?
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
Academy
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.