I'm Fry, a doodler, writer, aspiring singer/songwriter, and sort-of youtuber (check me out!) goofin' around on the interwebs Soli Deo Gloria(Sed servus eius crustulum vult) I'm a disabled, neurodivergent, dumpster fire, and somewhat of a clown, but I do my best :3 Crafter of Constellations, vocaloid enjoyer, waluigi’s #1 fan, space alien, undead cutie pie, danganer of ronpas, and certified silly goose Internet big sib to aspeninthetrees, TheGatoLover, (and hopefully more)
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Probably because you’re almost exclusively on at midnight
yeah no one really is on at midnight
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Probably because you’re almost exclusively on at midnight
yeah no one really is on at midnight
Yep!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
It's like somewhere in the general 6 AM time for me rn, and I was awake at 10 reading a book
I cannot function rn
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Probably because you’re almost exclusively on at midnight
yeah no one really is on at midnight
I’m on then roughly once a month…but Foalin, you need to come and post in the afternoon
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Probably because you’re almost exclusively on at midnight
yeah no one really is on at midnight
I’m on then roughly once a month…but Foalin, you need to come and post in the afternoon
also how did this thread go three hours without a post
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
im on for 5 minutes while I’m shopping w/my mom and sister
hru?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
NO its not that good
I'm Fry, a doodler, writer, aspiring singer/songwriter, and sort-of youtuber (check me out!) goofin' around on the interwebs
Soli Deo Gloria(Sed servus eius crustulum vult)
I'm a disabled, neurodivergent, dumpster fire, and somewhat of a clown, but I do my best :3
Crafter of Constellations, vocaloid enjoyer, waluigi’s #1 fan, space alien, undead cutie pie, danganer of ronpas, and certified silly goose
Internet big sib to aspeninthetrees, TheGatoLover, (and hopefully more)
morning
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Probably because you’re almost exclusively on at midnight
The only thing I know for certain is that I exist
Hello people!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
yeah no one really is on at midnight
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
GATO you need to do the ending post for your game
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Yep!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
It's like somewhere in the general 6 AM time for me rn, and I was awake at 10 reading a book
I cannot function rn
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Yeah
But really great sometimes, like that example
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I’m on then roughly once a month…but Foalin, you need to come and post in the afternoon
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
also how did this thread go three hours without a post
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
What’s happening, people?
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
making an extended sig finally
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Hehahahe
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
hey ya'll...
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPEN!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
yay
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
whats up
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Hi WES!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
ASPEN
im on for 5 minutes while I’m shopping w/my mom and sister
hru?
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|