Hihihi! Got a haircut and some burritos! How is everyone?
Haircut??
Indeed!
Do you like it?
I do greatly! My hair was getting too long. I now rock the skater boy look.
Yay!
I need to cut that back of my head, because my hair is giving me a mullet
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Decent, working on homebrew, because chroma attacked the Cult of Cats
Wait, why? Are they in the Cult of Dogs?
Because, I dunno, you want to help me remove them from the cult?
Just beseeched the aid of Culf of Jeff
Well, I certainly could let the beasts have a stretch. Direct me and my armies to war, Gato.
YES, HAHA
You might want to wait, but if you want to start, then, go to the thread
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Decent, working on homebrew, because chroma attacked the Cult of Cats
Wait, why? Are they in the Cult of Dogs?
Because, I dunno, you want to help me remove them from the cult?
Just beseeched the aid of Culf of Jeff
Well, I certainly could let the beasts have a stretch. Direct me and my armies to war, Gato.
TOOTHLESSSSSS
*insane beeping*
that is not toothless
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Decent, working on homebrew, because chroma attacked the Cult of Cats
Wait, why? Are they in the Cult of Dogs?
Because, I dunno, you want to help me remove them from the cult?
Just beseeched the aid of Culf of Jeff
Well, I certainly could let the beasts have a stretch. Direct me and my armies to war, Gato.
TOOTHLESSSSSS
*insane beeping*
that is not toothless
…one of those is definitely toothless
Yea
Which one?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Decent, working on homebrew, because chroma attacked the Cult of Cats
Wait, why? Are they in the Cult of Dogs?
Because, I dunno, you want to help me remove them from the cult?
Just beseeched the aid of Culf of Jeff
Well, I certainly could let the beasts have a stretch. Direct me and my armies to war, Gato.
TOOTHLESSSSSS
*insane beeping*
that is not toothless
…one of those is definitely toothless
Yea
Which one?
.....the 3rd one
It can't be toothless, I think, to fat
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Decent, working on homebrew, because chroma attacked the Cult of Cats
Wait, why? Are they in the Cult of Dogs?
Because, I dunno, you want to help me remove them from the cult?
Just beseeched the aid of Culf of Jeff
Well, I certainly could let the beasts have a stretch. Direct me and my armies to war, Gato.
TOOTHLESSSSSS
*insane beeping*
that is not toothless
…one of those is definitely toothless
Yea
Which one?
.....the 3rd one
It can't be toothless, I think, to fat
That’s toothless
Look at the start of the video, the chest is to big
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Decent, working on homebrew, because chroma attacked the Cult of Cats
Wait, why? Are they in the Cult of Dogs?
Because, I dunno, you want to help me remove them from the cult?
Just beseeched the aid of Culf of Jeff
Well, I certainly could let the beasts have a stretch. Direct me and my armies to war, Gato.
TOOTHLESSSSSS
*insane beeping*
that is not toothless
…one of those is definitely toothless
Yea
Which one?
.....the 3rd one
It can't be toothless, I think, to fat
That’s toothless
Look at the start of the video, the chest is to big
WDYM
Wait, the third one, I can't see the third one, DANG IT
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
It's Toothless. Hiccup on his back, the red artificial tailfin, the spikes on his back, the general shape, the color. It's Toothless. The GIF is from a later movie, at least, not the first movie.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hi! I'm Potato. I am a player and DM using 2014 5th edition D&D. I am always happy to help with whatever you need! I prefer no pronouns, but they/them if necessary. Unfortunately, I will no longer be on the forums. Sorry, friends! Stay sparkly!
It's Toothless. Hiccup on his back, the red artificial tailfin, the spikes on his back, the general shape, the color. It's Toothless. The GIF is from a later movie, at least, not the first movie.
I still cannot see it
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
It's Toothless. Hiccup on his back, the red artificial tailfin, the spikes on his back, the general shape, the color. It's Toothless. The GIF is from a later movie, at least, not the first movie.
EXACTLY
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
Decent, working on homebrew, because chroma attacked the Cult of Cats
Wait, why? Are they in the Cult of Dogs?
Because, I dunno, you want to help me remove them from the cult?
Just beseeched the aid of Culf of Jeff
Well, I certainly could let the beasts have a stretch. Direct me and my armies to war, Gato.
I cannot see the picture still
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Yay!
I need to cut that back of my head, because my hair is giving me a mullet
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
YES, HAHA
You might want to wait, but if you want to start, then, go to the thread
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
…well. Made the thread. Avatars will be released once I stop being lazy.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
TOOTHLESSSSSS
*insane beeping*
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
that is not toothless
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
…one of those is definitely toothless
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Yea
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
Which one?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
.....the 3rd one
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
It can't be toothless, I think, to fat
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
That’s toothless
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Look at the start of the video, the chest is to big
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
WDYM
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
Wait, the third one, I can't see the third one, DANG IT
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
This isn't toothless?!
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
It's Toothless. Hiccup on his back, the red artificial tailfin, the spikes on his back, the general shape, the color. It's Toothless. The GIF is from a later movie, at least, not the first movie.
Hi! I'm Potato. I am a player and DM using 2014 5th edition D&D. I am always happy to help with whatever you need!
I prefer no pronouns, but they/them if necessary.
Unfortunately, I will no longer be on the forums. Sorry, friends! Stay sparkly!
I still cannot see it
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
EXACTLY
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
I cannot see the picture still
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
BRUH
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p