Also: to continue Vitus's tradition of patron saints...St. Aurelius is the patron saint of diseases/injuries of the head. I don't think that's disabilities, either...like, if you got a parasite in your head *cough cough talking about no particular well-known health government official in specific*, you'd pray to this fella.
Aaaaand: do beings from Earth that are in space count as Earth's population still?
Decent
lol!
Yeah
How are you
Good. Currently speed-studying for my World History test (since apparently my prep work is part of the grade? I can't skip it anymore? Noooooo...) tomorrow. 5+ paragraphs, 85 minutes. It's only a problem because each paragraph for me is more than 12 sentences...
:D
GTG for now, though, since I actually do have to hit my study arc tonight...
You'll do great
Thanks! *I know I've got this just fingies crossed*
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Also: to continue Vitus's tradition of patron saints...St. Aurelius is the patron saint of diseases/injuries of the head. I don't think that's disabilities, either...like, if you got a parasite in your head *cough cough talking about no particular well-known health government official in specific*, you'd pray to this fella.
Aaaaand: do beings from Earth that are in space count as Earth's population still?
Decent
lol!
Yeah
How are you
Good. Currently speed-studying for my World History test (since apparently my prep work is part of the grade? I can't skip it anymore? Noooooo...) tomorrow. 5+ paragraphs, 85 minutes. It's only a problem because each paragraph for me is more than 12 sentences...
:D
GTG for now, though, since I actually do have to hit my study arc tonight...
You'll do great
Thanks! *I know I've got this just fingies crossed*
Tell me your grade tomorrow
IB schools suck
I won’t get it by tomorrow
give it a week
Dang it!
lol it’s all good
Have you asked your crush out?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Also: to continue Vitus's tradition of patron saints...St. Aurelius is the patron saint of diseases/injuries of the head. I don't think that's disabilities, either...like, if you got a parasite in your head *cough cough talking about no particular well-known health government official in specific*, you'd pray to this fella.
Aaaaand: do beings from Earth that are in space count as Earth's population still?
Decent
lol!
Yeah
How are you
Good. Currently speed-studying for my World History test (since apparently my prep work is part of the grade? I can't skip it anymore? Noooooo...) tomorrow. 5+ paragraphs, 85 minutes. It's only a problem because each paragraph for me is more than 12 sentences...
:D
GTG for now, though, since I actually do have to hit my study arc tonight...
You'll do great
Thanks! *I know I've got this just fingies crossed*
Tell me your grade tomorrow
IB schools suck
I won’t get it by tomorrow
give it a week
Dang it!
lol it’s all good
Have you asked your crush out?
.
uhm
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Also: to continue Vitus's tradition of patron saints...St. Aurelius is the patron saint of diseases/injuries of the head. I don't think that's disabilities, either...like, if you got a parasite in your head *cough cough talking about no particular well-known health government official in specific*, you'd pray to this fella.
Aaaaand: do beings from Earth that are in space count as Earth's population still?
Decent
lol!
Yeah
How are you
Good. Currently speed-studying for my World History test (since apparently my prep work is part of the grade? I can't skip it anymore? Noooooo...) tomorrow. 5+ paragraphs, 85 minutes. It's only a problem because each paragraph for me is more than 12 sentences...
:D
GTG for now, though, since I actually do have to hit my study arc tonight...
You'll do great
Thanks! *I know I've got this just fingies crossed*
Tell me your grade tomorrow
IB schools suck
I won’t get it by tomorrow
give it a week
Dang it!
it’s all good my GPA (when changed to how it normally is) is 4.5
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Also: to continue Vitus's tradition of patron saints...St. Aurelius is the patron saint of diseases/injuries of the head. I don't think that's disabilities, either...like, if you got a parasite in your head *cough cough talking about no particular well-known health government official in specific*, you'd pray to this fella.
Aaaaand: do beings from Earth that are in space count as Earth's population still?
Decent
lol!
Yeah
How are you
Good. Currently speed-studying for my World History test (since apparently my prep work is part of the grade? I can't skip it anymore? Noooooo...) tomorrow. 5+ paragraphs, 85 minutes. It's only a problem because each paragraph for me is more than 12 sentences...
:D
GTG for now, though, since I actually do have to hit my study arc tonight...
You'll do great
Thanks! *I know I've got this just fingies crossed*
Tell me your grade tomorrow
IB schools suck
I won’t get it by tomorrow
give it a week
Dang it!
lol it’s all good
Have you asked your crush out?
.
uhm
Do it!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Also: to continue Vitus's tradition of patron saints...St. Aurelius is the patron saint of diseases/injuries of the head. I don't think that's disabilities, either...like, if you got a parasite in your head *cough cough talking about no particular well-known health government official in specific*, you'd pray to this fella.
Aaaaand: do beings from Earth that are in space count as Earth's population still?
Decent
lol!
Yeah
How are you
Good. Currently speed-studying for my World History test (since apparently my prep work is part of the grade? I can't skip it anymore? Noooooo...) tomorrow. 5+ paragraphs, 85 minutes. It's only a problem because each paragraph for me is more than 12 sentences...
:D
GTG for now, though, since I actually do have to hit my study arc tonight...
You'll do great
Thanks! *I know I've got this just fingies crossed*
Tell me your grade tomorrow
IB schools suck
I won’t get it by tomorrow
give it a week
Dang it!
lol it’s all good
Have you asked your crush out?
.
uhm
Do it!
ya I think he’s mad at me
bc I’m a little stupid socially
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Also: to continue Vitus's tradition of patron saints...St. Aurelius is the patron saint of diseases/injuries of the head. I don't think that's disabilities, either...like, if you got a parasite in your head *cough cough talking about no particular well-known health government official in specific*, you'd pray to this fella.
Aaaaand: do beings from Earth that are in space count as Earth's population still?
Decent
lol!
Yeah
How are you
Good. Currently speed-studying for my World History test (since apparently my prep work is part of the grade? I can't skip it anymore? Noooooo...) tomorrow. 5+ paragraphs, 85 minutes. It's only a problem because each paragraph for me is more than 12 sentences...
:D
GTG for now, though, since I actually do have to hit my study arc tonight...
You'll do great
Thanks! *I know I've got this just fingies crossed*
Tell me your grade tomorrow
IB schools suck
I won’t get it by tomorrow
give it a week
Dang it!
lol it’s all good
Have you asked your crush out?
.
uhm
Do it!
ya I think he’s mad at me
bc I’m a little stupid socially
Why do you think he is mad at you?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Also: to continue Vitus's tradition of patron saints...St. Aurelius is the patron saint of diseases/injuries of the head. I don't think that's disabilities, either...like, if you got a parasite in your head *cough cough talking about no particular well-known health government official in specific*, you'd pray to this fella.
Aaaaand: do beings from Earth that are in space count as Earth's population still?
Decent
lol!
Yeah
How are you
Good. Currently speed-studying for my World History test (since apparently my prep work is part of the grade? I can't skip it anymore? Noooooo...) tomorrow. 5+ paragraphs, 85 minutes. It's only a problem because each paragraph for me is more than 12 sentences...
:D
GTG for now, though, since I actually do have to hit my study arc tonight...
You'll do great
Thanks! *I know I've got this just fingies crossed*
Tell me your grade tomorrow
IB schools suck
I won’t get it by tomorrow
give it a week
Dang it!
lol it’s all good
Have you asked your crush out?
.
uhm
Do it!
ya I think he’s mad at me
bc I’m a little stupid socially
Why do you think he is mad at you?
He talks all weird and angry
i kinda can’t describe it it’s pretty unique
Cold is the best way
I think I mighta screwed up
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Also: to continue Vitus's tradition of patron saints...St. Aurelius is the patron saint of diseases/injuries of the head. I don't think that's disabilities, either...like, if you got a parasite in your head *cough cough talking about no particular well-known health government official in specific*, you'd pray to this fella.
Aaaaand: do beings from Earth that are in space count as Earth's population still?
Decent
lol!
Yeah
How are you
Good. Currently speed-studying for my World History test (since apparently my prep work is part of the grade? I can't skip it anymore? Noooooo...) tomorrow. 5+ paragraphs, 85 minutes. It's only a problem because each paragraph for me is more than 12 sentences...
:D
GTG for now, though, since I actually do have to hit my study arc tonight...
You'll do great
Thanks! *I know I've got this just fingies crossed*
Tell me your grade tomorrow
IB schools suck
I won’t get it by tomorrow
give it a week
Dang it!
lol it’s all good
Have you asked your crush out?
.
uhm
Do it!
ya I think he’s mad at me
bc I’m a little stupid socially
Why do you think he is mad at you?
He talks all weird and angry
i kinda can’t describe it it’s pretty unique
Cold is the best way
I think I mighta screwed up
When did they start acting like this?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Also: to continue Vitus's tradition of patron saints...St. Aurelius is the patron saint of diseases/injuries of the head. I don't think that's disabilities, either...like, if you got a parasite in your head *cough cough talking about no particular well-known health government official in specific*, you'd pray to this fella.
Aaaaand: do beings from Earth that are in space count as Earth's population still?
Decent
lol!
Yeah
How are you
Good. Currently speed-studying for my World History test (since apparently my prep work is part of the grade? I can't skip it anymore? Noooooo...) tomorrow. 5+ paragraphs, 85 minutes. It's only a problem because each paragraph for me is more than 12 sentences...
:D
GTG for now, though, since I actually do have to hit my study arc tonight...
You'll do great
Thanks! *I know I've got this just fingies crossed*
Tell me your grade tomorrow
IB schools suck
I won’t get it by tomorrow
give it a week
Dang it!
lol it’s all good
Have you asked your crush out?
.
uhm
Do it!
ya I think he’s mad at me
bc I’m a little stupid socially
Why do you think he is mad at you?
He talks all weird and angry
i kinda can’t describe it it’s pretty unique
Cold is the best way
I think I mighta screwed up
When did they start acting like this?
Few days ago
If he gives me a flower at the dance…and I kinda just am confused in return…am I (GP)ed?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Also: to continue Vitus's tradition of patron saints...St. Aurelius is the patron saint of diseases/injuries of the head. I don't think that's disabilities, either...like, if you got a parasite in your head *cough cough talking about no particular well-known health government official in specific*, you'd pray to this fella.
Aaaaand: do beings from Earth that are in space count as Earth's population still?
Decent
lol!
Yeah
How are you
Good. Currently speed-studying for my World History test (since apparently my prep work is part of the grade? I can't skip it anymore? Noooooo...) tomorrow. 5+ paragraphs, 85 minutes. It's only a problem because each paragraph for me is more than 12 sentences...
:D
GTG for now, though, since I actually do have to hit my study arc tonight...
You'll do great
Thanks! *I know I've got this just fingies crossed*
Tell me your grade tomorrow
IB schools suck
I won’t get it by tomorrow
give it a week
Dang it!
lol it’s all good
Have you asked your crush out?
.
uhm
Do it!
ya I think he’s mad at me
bc I’m a little stupid socially
Why do you think he is mad at you?
He talks all weird and angry
i kinda can’t describe it it’s pretty unique
Cold is the best way
I think I mighta screwed up
When did they start acting like this?
Few days ago
If he gives me a flower at the dance…and I kinda just am confused in return…am I (GP)ed?
No,
Because you were confused you made them think that you don't like them
You need to return with something bold
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Also: to continue Vitus's tradition of patron saints...St. Aurelius is the patron saint of diseases/injuries of the head. I don't think that's disabilities, either...like, if you got a parasite in your head *cough cough talking about no particular well-known health government official in specific*, you'd pray to this fella.
Aaaaand: do beings from Earth that are in space count as Earth's population still?
Decent
lol!
Yeah
How are you
Good. Currently speed-studying for my World History test (since apparently my prep work is part of the grade? I can't skip it anymore? Noooooo...) tomorrow. 5+ paragraphs, 85 minutes. It's only a problem because each paragraph for me is more than 12 sentences...
:D
GTG for now, though, since I actually do have to hit my study arc tonight...
You'll do great
Thanks! *I know I've got this just fingies crossed*
Tell me your grade tomorrow
IB schools suck
I won’t get it by tomorrow
give it a week
Dang it!
lol it’s all good
Have you asked your crush out?
.
uhm
Do it!
ya I think he’s mad at me
bc I’m a little stupid socially
Why do you think he is mad at you?
He talks all weird and angry
i kinda can’t describe it it’s pretty unique
Cold is the best way
I think I mighta screwed up
When did they start acting like this?
Few days ago
If he gives me a flower at the dance…and I kinda just am confused in return…am I (GP)ed?
No,
Because you were confused you made them think that you don't like them
You need to return with something bold
Maybe, it also means that they might like you? It depends, I'll figure it out tomorrow
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hey guys did you know there’s this really cool thing called CUTTING YOUR QUOTE CHAINS!?
Love you too, himy
(but yeah, seriously…)
Ok ok
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
lol it’s all good
ill try to remember to tell you
*aggh I hate thumb-typing*
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
Have you asked your crush out?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
.
uhm
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
it’s all good my GPA (when changed to how it normally is) is 4.5
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
Do it!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
ya I think he’s mad at me
bc I’m a little stupid socially
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
Why do you think he is mad at you?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
He talks all weird and angry
i kinda can’t describe it it’s pretty unique
Cold is the best way
I think I mighta screwed up
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
I gtg tho y’all bye bye
*waves*
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
When did they start acting like this?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Few days ago
If he gives me a flower at the dance…and I kinda just am confused in return…am I (GP)ed?
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
No,
Because you were confused you made them think that you don't like them
You need to return with something bold
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Maybe, it also means that they might like you? It depends, I'll figure it out tomorrow
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
GTG
Byegood!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hey guys did you know there’s this really cool thing called CUTTING YOUR QUOTE CHAINS!?
The only thing I know for certain is that I exist
Love you too, himy
(but yeah, seriously…)
Selwyn (sel)
They/he
Reading, dnd, theatre, art (Irunwithskissors)
You will move to different cities
And I’ll still be here sitting pretty
Ok ok
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
It wasn’t that bad…
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
What’s the worst thing that could happen if you ask this boy out
Selwyn (sel)
They/he
Reading, dnd, theatre, art (Irunwithskissors)
You will move to different cities
And I’ll still be here sitting pretty
Oh hey Sel
The only thing I know for certain is that I exist