Alright also is it just me or do 90 percent of the DDB userbase have ****ed up families
Not me :3 my parents are great
The rare exception
My famliy is fine
Anyways so how are you?
Decent, I am me!
Now I'm curious are you growing your hair out?
You guessed it!
How long are you growing it out too?
Probably bout a 16-17 inches
I so like mid back upper back lower back?
Yeah
Wdym yeah?
I was answering the question
So do you enjoy longer hair so far or nah?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Alright also is it just me or do 90 percent of the DDB userbase have ****ed up families
Not me :3 my parents are great
The rare exception
My famliy is fine
Anyways so how are you?
Decent, I am me!
Now I'm curious are you growing your hair out?
You guessed it!
How long are you growing it out too?
Probably bout a 16-17 inches
I so like mid back upper back lower back?
Yeah
Wdym yeah?
I was answering the question
So do you enjoy longer hair so far or nah?
My hair rn is 5 inches long
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Alright also is it just me or do 90 percent of the DDB userbase have ****ed up families
Not me :3 my parents are great
The rare exception
Mine are awesome too. Except for being homophobic, but that's because they both had very strict Christian upbringings.
That's the same thing with my grnadparents
Yeah, apparently there's a line in the Bible saying it's a sin to not be straight or something like that (Not a direct quote, paraphrasing a bit). So that's frustrating, since I have yet to find something more likely than there being a god that created the universe. Evolution has issues, and that's the only other remotely reasonable theory I've heard.
I'm pretty sure that is a lie
The bible also says over 20 times that you should love all people
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Alright also is it just me or do 90 percent of the DDB userbase have ****ed up families
Not me :3 my parents are great
The rare exception
Mine are awesome too. Except for being homophobic, but that's because they both had very strict Christian upbringings.
That's the same thing with my grnadparents
Yeah, apparently there's a line in the Bible saying it's a sin to not be straight or something like that (Not a direct quote, paraphrasing a bit). So that's frustrating, since I have yet to find something more likely than there being a god that created the universe. Evolution has issues, and that's the only other remotely reasonable theory I've heard.
I believe in russian badger
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Alright also is it just me or do 90 percent of the DDB userbase have ****ed up families
Not me :3 my parents are great
The rare exception
Mine are awesome too. Except for being homophobic, but that's because they both had very strict Christian upbringings.
That's the same thing with my grnadparents
Yeah, apparently there's a line in the Bible saying it's a sin to not be straight or something like that (Not a direct quote, paraphrasing a bit). So that's frustrating, since I have yet to find something more likely than there being a god that created the universe. Evolution has issues, and that's the only other remotely reasonable theory I've heard.
I believe in russian badger
I don't believe anything
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I want to grow it out so people don't assume my pronouns
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I am disappointed with nearly every authority I know about.
The DDB mods are an exception, weirdly, but I mean, I've never had issues with them. Any warnings they gave me were well-deserved.
What about the cops?
I don't innately dislike the police, but I don't fully trust them to do the right thing every time. I don't really trust anyone to do that, especially not such a large and diverse group of people.
A lot of people seem to think that the coppers always know what's best and always do the right thing, or even worse, the exact opposite.
The police are neither innately good or bad. It's the individual, which I can't comment on, and the laws, which I am inexperienced with. Laws are primarily made not in the interests of the common man, but in the interests of The Man. But for society to exist, we need some form of law and some way to change those laws.
It's just a shame that the world turned out the way it did. On paper, things should work. But in practice, I respect the police, and I would never hurt an officer of the law, but I don't like or trust them to any particular degree.
I want to grow it out so people don't assume my pronouns
I just like longer hair for some reason currently it's slightly past my shoulders :P
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I want to grow it out so people don't assume my pronouns
I just like longer hair for some reason currently it's slightly past my shoulders :P
I had hair there, I cut it off tho
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I want to grow it out so people don't assume my pronouns
I just like longer hair for some reason currently it's slightly past my shoulders :P
I had hair there, I cut it off tho
oof
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I am disappointed with nearly every authority I know about.
The DDB mods are an exception, weirdly, but I mean, I've never had issues with them. Any warnings they gave me were well-deserved.
What about the cops?
I don't innately dislike the police, but I don't fully trust them to do the right thing every time. I don't really trust anyone to do that, especially not such a large and diverse group of people.
A lot of people seem to think that the coppers always know what's best and always do the right thing, or even worse, the exact opposite.
The police are neither innately good or bad. It's the individual, which I can't comment on, and the laws, which I am inexperienced with. Laws are primarily made not in the interests of the common man, but in the interests of The Man. But for society to exist, we need some form of law and some way to change those laws.
It's just a shame that the world turned out the way it did. On paper, things should work. But in practice, I respect the police, and I would never hurt an officer of the law, but I don't like or trust them to any particular degree.
I see
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I want to grow it out so people don't assume my pronouns
I just like longer hair for some reason currently it's slightly past my shoulders :P
I had hair there, I cut it off tho
oof
eah
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Mine are awesome too. Except for being homophobic, but that's because they both had very strict Christian upbringings.
That's the same thing with my grnadparents
Yeah, apparently there's a line in the Bible saying it's a sin to not be straight or something like that (Not a direct quote, paraphrasing a bit). So that's frustrating, since I have yet to find something more likely than there being a god that created the universe. Evolution has issues, and that's the only other remotely reasonable theory I've heard.
I'm pretty sure that is a lie
The bible also says over 20 times that you should love all people
I haven't read the Bible, so I'm just relying on what I've been told by various people.
It's also possible that when it was translated, the meaning got twisted; not all words they used then have the same meaning today.
I know, its stupid
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Mine are awesome too. Except for being homophobic, but that's because they both had very strict Christian upbringings.
That's the same thing with my grnadparents
Yeah, apparently there's a line in the Bible saying it's a sin to not be straight or something like that (Not a direct quote, paraphrasing a bit). So that's frustrating, since I have yet to find something more likely than there being a god that created the universe. Evolution has issues, and that's the only other remotely reasonable theory I've heard.
I'm pretty sure that is a lie
The bible also says over 20 times that you should love all people
I haven't read the Bible, so I'm just relying on what I've been told by various people.
It's also possible that when it was translated, the meaning got twisted; not all words they used then have the same meaning today.
A lot of things are possible, the Old Testament also probably said it was okay to sell your daughter
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I want to grow it out so people don't assume my pronouns
I just like longer hair for some reason currently it's slightly past my shoulders :P
I had hair there, I cut it off tho
oof
eah
:P
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Mine are awesome too. Except for being homophobic, but that's because they both had very strict Christian upbringings.
That's the same thing with my grnadparents
Yeah, apparently there's a line in the Bible saying it's a sin to not be straight or something like that (Not a direct quote, paraphrasing a bit). So that's frustrating, since I have yet to find something more likely than there being a god that created the universe. Evolution has issues, and that's the only other remotely reasonable theory I've heard.
I'm pretty sure that is a lie
The bible also says over 20 times that you should love all people
I haven't read the Bible, so I'm just relying on what I've been told by various people.
It's also possible that when it was translated, the meaning got twisted; not all words they used then have the same meaning today.
A lot of things are possible, the Old Testament also probably said it was okay to sell your daughter
It did!
It also said not to cook a baby goat in its mothers milk!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I want to grow it out so people don't assume my pronouns
I just like longer hair for some reason currently it's slightly past my shoulders :P
I had hair there, I cut it off tho
oof
eah
:P
I wish I could just wish my hair to that length
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
So do you enjoy longer hair so far or nah?
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
My hair rn is 5 inches long
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I'm pretty sure that is a lie
The bible also says over 20 times that you should love all people
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I believe in russian badger
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I don't believe anything
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I see well I have kinda longer hair
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Nice!
I want to grow it out so people don't assume my pronouns
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I don't innately dislike the police, but I don't fully trust them to do the right thing every time. I don't really trust anyone to do that, especially not such a large and diverse group of people.
A lot of people seem to think that the coppers always know what's best and always do the right thing, or even worse, the exact opposite.
The police are neither innately good or bad. It's the individual, which I can't comment on, and the laws, which I am inexperienced with. Laws are primarily made not in the interests of the common man, but in the interests of The Man. But for society to exist, we need some form of law and some way to change those laws.
It's just a shame that the world turned out the way it did. On paper, things should work. But in practice, I respect the police, and I would never hurt an officer of the law, but I don't like or trust them to any particular degree.
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
I just like longer hair for some reason currently it's slightly past my shoulders :P
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I had hair there, I cut it off tho
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
oof
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I see
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
eah
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I know, its stupid
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
A lot of things are possible, the Old Testament also probably said it was okay to sell your daughter
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
:P
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
It did!
It also said not to cook a baby goat in its mothers milk!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I wish I could just wish my hair to that length
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.