But in case anyone wants to answer while I'm gone, here's a question:
Anyone know why some people only post on certain threads? Like, is it a limitation some users have, or is it a decision they make?
People really post only on the threads they want to. Some, they just might not like/enjoy as much as others.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Neither one is, sadly. I've just finished reading Arkady Martine's A Memory Called Empire, and I was curious ---- so I finally got around to trying out AI and generated a couple of images based off of it. So...I'm working on it, but I like this for now. Always been a space dork.
How're you doing, Baalz? I feel like I haven't talked to you in a while.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Neither one is, sadly. I've just finished reading Arkady Martine's A Memory Called Empire, and I was curious ---- so I finally got around to trying out AI and generated a couple of images based off of it. So...I'm working on it, but I like this for now. Always been a space dork.
How're you doing, Baalz? I feel like I haven't talked to you in a while.
I've been away for a bit. Been coming up with a new species, since, while Strugels are cool, I want a bit more variety.
I wrote up my idea for their society and origins on Lore Rambling. Their actual appearance isn't decided yet.
*Sighs* Good ol' Oklahoma. Two tornados just touched down at the same time in my town. My house and neighborhood took extremely limited damage, but that coulda been a close one.
Neither one is, sadly. I've just finished reading Arkady Martine's A Memory Called Empire, and I was curious ---- so I finally got around to trying out AI and generated a couple of images based off of it. So...I'm working on it, but I like this for now. Always been a space dork.
How're you doing, Baalz? I feel like I haven't talked to you in a while.
I've been away for a bit. Been coming up with a new species, since, while Strugels are cool, I want a bit more variety.
I wrote up my idea for their society and origins on Lore Rambling. Their actual appearance isn't decided yet.
Looks cool, dude. You've got some awesome ideas.
...
...
...
AND STRUGELS ARE ALWAYS COOL
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Neither one is, sadly. I've just finished reading Arkady Martine's A Memory Called Empire, and I was curious ---- so I finally got around to trying out AI and generated a couple of images based off of it. So...I'm working on it, but I like this for now. Always been a space dork.
How're you doing, Baalz? I feel like I haven't talked to you in a while.
My PFP's AI too. It was supposed to look more snarky, but otherwise it's good.
(I wanted it snarky so it would represent me better)
I see the snarkiness! How's the move going?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
How can you not know how you're feeling? It's hard to imagine anything other than numbness in this scenario...but I dunno, I guess.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
How can you not know how you're feeling? It's hard to imagine anything other than numbness in this scenario...but I dunno, I guess.
"I dunno" in this situation means my emotions cannot be comprehended in any language
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
How can you not know how you're feeling? It's hard to imagine anything other than numbness in this scenario...but I dunno, I guess.
"I dunno" in this situation means my emotions cannot be comprehended in any language
Mm. What've you been doing?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
For me it comes down to time constraints and interest. idk about others
Hämärä häkellyttävä, menneisyyden menettävä
Tulevaisuus tuntematta, korkealle kurkottava
Kahleet kultaiset kukistin, raudat ruostuneet ripustin
Yksinäisen yön ylitin, sieltä itsenikin löysin
Personal preference
The only thing I know for certain is that I exist
People really post only on the threads they want to. Some, they just might not like/enjoy as much as others.
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Wes. Is that a Frostpunk pfp?
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
Neither one is, sadly. I've just finished reading Arkady Martine's A Memory Called Empire, and I was curious ---- so I finally got around to trying out AI and generated a couple of images based off of it. So...I'm working on it, but I like this for now. Always been a space dork.
How're you doing, Baalz? I feel like I haven't talked to you in a while.
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
I've been away for a bit. Been coming up with a new species, since, while Strugels are cool, I want a bit more variety.
I wrote up my idea for their society and origins on Lore Rambling. Their actual appearance isn't decided yet.
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
ELK!
HEY
been a while
Selwyn (sel)
They/he
Reading, dnd, theatre, art (Irunwithskissors)
You will move to different cities
And I’ll still be here sitting pretty
Looks cool, dude. You've got some awesome ideas.
...
...
...
AND STRUGELS ARE ALWAYS COOL
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
I see the snarkiness! How's the move going?
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Hehe
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Haha.
How're you?
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
I dunno
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
...
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
I don't know though!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
How can you not know how you're feeling? It's hard to imagine anything other than numbness in this scenario...but I dunno, I guess.
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
"I dunno" in this situation means my emotions cannot be comprehended in any language
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Mm. What've you been doing?
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|