Headache. Ugh. Although according to my irl friend and Elliotewow, my art has been improving :D
Nobody likes headaches
my dad's nickname is Nobody, and he does in fact, NOT like headaches
Grrrr
Grrrr what?
That statement
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Headache. Ugh. Although according to my irl friend and Elliotewow, my art has been improving :D
Nobody likes headaches
my dad's nickname is Nobody, and he does in fact, NOT like headaches
Grrrr
Grrrr what?
That statement
well it's true
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
THE ALT OF FOALIN you can call me Fay, or make something up. "No doubt I'll tire of this eventually, but for now... I am content." -Murtagh if you are bored, go watch SAO(it's amazing) extended sig(hint, click) :3
Headache. Ugh. Although according to my irl friend and Elliotewow, my art has been improving :D
Nobody likes headaches
my dad's nickname is Nobody, and he does in fact, NOT like headaches
Grrrr
Grrrr what?
That statement
well it's true
Grrrrrrrrrrr
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Headache. Ugh. Although according to my irl friend and Elliotewow, my art has been improving :D
Nobody likes headaches
my dad's nickname is Nobody, and he does in fact, NOT like headaches
Grrrr
Grrrr what?
That statement
well it's true
Grrrrrrrrrrr
let that sink in...
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
THE ALT OF FOALIN you can call me Fay, or make something up. "No doubt I'll tire of this eventually, but for now... I am content." -Murtagh if you are bored, go watch SAO(it's amazing) extended sig(hint, click) :3
Headache. Ugh. Although according to my irl friend and Elliotewow, my art has been improving :D
Nobody likes headaches
my dad's nickname is Nobody, and he does in fact, NOT like headaches
Grrrr
Grrrr what?
That statement
well it's true
Grrrrrrrrrrr
let that sink in...
Why
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Headache. Ugh. Although according to my irl friend and Elliotewow, my art has been improving :D
Nobody likes headaches
my dad's nickname is Nobody, and he does in fact, NOT like headaches
Grrrr
Grrrr what?
That statement
well it's true
Grrrrrrrrrrr
let that sink in...
Why
because it's cold and it wants to come in
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
THE ALT OF FOALIN you can call me Fay, or make something up. "No doubt I'll tire of this eventually, but for now... I am content." -Murtagh if you are bored, go watch SAO(it's amazing) extended sig(hint, click) :3
Headache. Ugh. Although according to my irl friend and Elliotewow, my art has been improving :D
Nobody likes headaches
my dad's nickname is Nobody, and he does in fact, NOT like headaches
Grrrr
Grrrr what?
That statement
well it's true
Grrrrrrrrrrr
let that sink in...
Why
because it's cold and it wants to come in
No.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Headache. Ugh. Although according to my irl friend and Elliotewow, my art has been improving :D
Nobody likes headaches
my dad's nickname is Nobody, and he does in fact, NOT like headaches
Grrrr
Grrrr what?
That statement
well it's true
Grrrrrrrrrrr
let that sink in...
Why
because it's cold and it wants to come in
No.
but.... that's mean! it's just a poor lonely sink
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
THE ALT OF FOALIN you can call me Fay, or make something up. "No doubt I'll tire of this eventually, but for now... I am content." -Murtagh if you are bored, go watch SAO(it's amazing) extended sig(hint, click) :3
Headache. Ugh. Although according to my irl friend and Elliotewow, my art has been improving :D
Nobody likes headaches
my dad's nickname is Nobody, and he does in fact, NOT like headaches
Grrrr
Grrrr what?
That statement
well it's true
Grrrrrrrrrrr
let that sink in...
Why
because it's cold and it wants to come in
No.
but.... that's mean! it's just a poor lonely sink
They it can die, its a sink
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
THE ALT OF FOALIN you can call me Fay, or make something up. "No doubt I'll tire of this eventually, but for now... I am content." -Murtagh if you are bored, go watch SAO(it's amazing) extended sig(hint, click) :3
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
THE ALT OF FOALIN you can call me Fay, or make something up. "No doubt I'll tire of this eventually, but for now... I am content." -Murtagh if you are bored, go watch SAO(it's amazing) extended sig(hint, click) :3
THE ALT OF FOALIN you can call me Fay, or make something up. "No doubt I'll tire of this eventually, but for now... I am content." -Murtagh if you are bored, go watch SAO(it's amazing) extended sig(hint, click) :3
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I kinda wanna turn one of my characters into a Wood Woad
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
THE ALT OF FOALIN you can call me Fay, or make something up. "No doubt I'll tire of this eventually, but for now... I am content." -Murtagh if you are bored, go watch SAO(it's amazing) extended sig(hint, click) :3
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
That statement
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
well it's true
THE ALT OF FOALIN
you can call me Fay, or make something up.
"No doubt I'll tire of this eventually, but for now... I am content." -Murtagh
if you are bored, go watch SAO(it's amazing)
extended sig(hint, click) :3
Grrrrrrrrrrr
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
let that sink in...
THE ALT OF FOALIN
you can call me Fay, or make something up.
"No doubt I'll tire of this eventually, but for now... I am content." -Murtagh
if you are bored, go watch SAO(it's amazing)
extended sig(hint, click) :3
Why
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
because it's cold and it wants to come in
THE ALT OF FOALIN
you can call me Fay, or make something up.
"No doubt I'll tire of this eventually, but for now... I am content." -Murtagh
if you are bored, go watch SAO(it's amazing)
extended sig(hint, click) :3
No.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
but.... that's mean! it's just a poor lonely sink
THE ALT OF FOALIN
you can call me Fay, or make something up.
"No doubt I'll tire of this eventually, but for now... I am content." -Murtagh
if you are bored, go watch SAO(it's amazing)
extended sig(hint, click) :3
They it can die, its a sink
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
why does Jeff eat clay?
THE ALT OF FOALIN
you can call me Fay, or make something up.
"No doubt I'll tire of this eventually, but for now... I am content." -Murtagh
if you are bored, go watch SAO(it's amazing)
extended sig(hint, click) :3
Ask gibber
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
okay
THE ALT OF FOALIN
you can call me Fay, or make something up.
"No doubt I'll tire of this eventually, but for now... I am content." -Murtagh
if you are bored, go watch SAO(it's amazing)
extended sig(hint, click) :3
AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH
THE ALT OF FOALIN
you can call me Fay, or make something up.
"No doubt I'll tire of this eventually, but for now... I am content." -Murtagh
if you are bored, go watch SAO(it's amazing)
extended sig(hint, click) :3
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Ah.
I kinda wanna turn one of my characters into a Wood Woad
THE ALT OF FOALIN
you can call me Fay, or make something up.
"No doubt I'll tire of this eventually, but for now... I am content." -Murtagh
if you are bored, go watch SAO(it's amazing)
extended sig(hint, click) :3
I get the feeling you will be interested in this
https://www.dndbeyond.com/forums/dungeons-dragons-discussion/tips-tactics/203747-highest-single-turn-damage?page=4#c80
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I'mma leave for a bit, like 15 minutes
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
:(
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
Back!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Front!
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3