I sort of want to make a tavern like some of the old ones, with great lore, and solid roleplay rules
Like CHB, TSF, The killing floor, and some of the other ones that I have forgotten
sort of?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
I sort of want to make a tavern like some of the old ones, with great lore, and solid roleplay rules
Like CHB, TSF, The killing floor, and some of the other ones that I have forgotten
sort of?
I really do, because I don't like many of the new roleplay taverns, and I miss the old people, and talking to them
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I sort of want to make a tavern like some of the old ones, with great lore, and solid roleplay rules
Like CHB, TSF, The killing floor, and some of the other ones that I have forgotten
sort of?
I really do, because I don't like many of the new roleplay taverns, and I miss the old people, and talking to them
well in that case, there's only one thing to do...
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
I sort of want to make a tavern like some of the old ones, with great lore, and solid roleplay rules
Like CHB, TSF, The killing floor, and some of the other ones that I have forgotten
sort of?
I really do, because I don't like many of the new roleplay taverns, and I miss the old people, and talking to them
well in that case, there's only one thing to do...
What?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I sort of want to make a tavern like some of the old ones, with great lore, and solid roleplay rules
Like CHB, TSF, The killing floor, and some of the other ones that I have forgotten
sort of?
I really do, because I don't like many of the new roleplay taverns, and I miss the old people, and talking to them
well in that case, there's only one thing to do...
What?
pull my finger
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
I sort of want to make a tavern like some of the old ones, with great lore, and solid roleplay rules
Like CHB, TSF, The killing floor, and some of the other ones that I have forgotten
sort of?
I really do, because I don't like many of the new roleplay taverns, and I miss the old people, and talking to them
well in that case, there's only one thing to do...
Bababooey
Baalze! Do you want to help?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I sort of want to make a tavern like some of the old ones, with great lore, and solid roleplay rules
Like CHB, TSF, The killing floor, and some of the other ones that I have forgotten
sort of?
I really do, because I don't like many of the new roleplay taverns, and I miss the old people, and talking to them
well in that case, there's only one thing to do...
What?
pull my finger
No
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I sort of want to make a tavern like some of the old ones, with great lore, and solid roleplay rules
Like CHB, TSF, The killing floor, and some of the other ones that I have forgotten
sort of?
I really do, because I don't like many of the new roleplay taverns, and I miss the old people, and talking to them
well in that case, there's only one thing to do...
What?
pull my finger
No
it's from a tv show. EUReKA
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
I sort of want to make a tavern like some of the old ones, with great lore, and solid roleplay rules
Like CHB, TSF, The killing floor, and some of the other ones that I have forgotten
sort of?
I really do, because I don't like many of the new roleplay taverns, and I miss the old people, and talking to them
well in that case, there's only one thing to do...
What?
pull my finger
No
it's from a tv show. EUReKA
I don't do almost any Tv shows
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I sort of want to make a tavern like some of the old ones, with great lore, and solid roleplay rules
Like CHB, TSF, The killing floor, and some of the other ones that I have forgotten
sort of?
I really do, because I don't like many of the new roleplay taverns, and I miss the old people, and talking to them
well in that case, there's only one thing to do...
What?
pull my finger
No
it's from a tv show. EUReKA
I don't do almost any Tv shows
:(
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
I sort of want to make a tavern like some of the old ones, with great lore, and solid roleplay rules
Like CHB, TSF, The killing floor, and some of the other ones that I have forgotten
sort of?
I really do, because I don't like many of the new roleplay taverns, and I miss the old people, and talking to them
well in that case, there's only one thing to do...
What?
pull my finger
No
it's from a tv show. EUReKA
I don't do almost any Tv shows
:(
I don't like many TV shows
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I sort of want to make a tavern like some of the old ones, with great lore, and solid roleplay rules
Like CHB, TSF, The killing floor, and some of the other ones that I have forgotten
sort of?
I really do, because I don't like many of the new roleplay taverns, and I miss the old people, and talking to them
well in that case, there's only one thing to do...
Bababooey
Baalze! Do you want to help?
Possibly
I may have an idea
yay! what is it?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I sort of want to make a tavern like some of the old ones, with great lore, and solid roleplay rules
Like CHB, TSF, The killing floor, and some of the other ones that I have forgotten
sort of?
I really do, because I don't like many of the new roleplay taverns, and I miss the old people, and talking to them
well in that case, there's only one thing to do...
Bababooey
Baalze! Do you want to help?
Possibly
I may have an idea
yay! what is it?
A little semi-modern setting I've been working on: Otrembert, City of Life.
It's set in a horrible swamp, yet the people have thrived long enough to develop a bizarre culture. The land is flowing with life magic, allowing for incredible healing and fertility. The second part isn't great considering the number of monsters in the area.
I sort of want to make a tavern like some of the old ones, with great lore, and solid roleplay rules
Like CHB, TSF, The killing floor, and some of the other ones that I have forgotten
sort of?
I really do, because I don't like many of the new roleplay taverns, and I miss the old people, and talking to them
well in that case, there's only one thing to do...
Bababooey
Baalze! Do you want to help?
Possibly
I may have an idea
yay! what is it?
A little semi-modern setting I've been working on: Otrembert, City of Life.
It's set in a horrible swamp, yet the people have thrived long enough to develop a bizarre culture. The land is flowing with life magic, allowing for incredible healing and fertility. The second part isn't great considering the number of monsters in the area.
That could be really really fun
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
sort of?
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
I really do, because I don't like many of the new roleplay taverns, and I miss the old people, and talking to them
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Yay!
I am the Sturgeon Man, AKA Sturgeon Dan.
With my Sturgeon Band, we’ll conquer the Sturgeon Land!
With my Sturgeon Bars, and m’ boy Bruno Mars,
The Sturgeon Dudes will send you Sturgeon [REDACTED]!
well in that case, there's only one thing to do...
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
Bababooey
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
What?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
pull my finger
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
Baalze! Do you want to help?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
No
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
it's from a tv show. EUReKA
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
I don't do almost any Tv shows
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
:(
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
I don't like many TV shows
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Possibly
I may have an idea
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
yay! what is it?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
A little semi-modern setting I've been working on: Otrembert, City of Life.
It's set in a horrible swamp, yet the people have thrived long enough to develop a bizarre culture. The land is flowing with life magic, allowing for incredible healing and fertility. The second part isn't great considering the number of monsters in the area.
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
That could be really really fun
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hi
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hi?
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
How are you?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.