Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I am running on 13 hours of sleep, half a packet of proscutto, and some unidentified mild cold-like illness. I'm ready to either fight god or become him
FRY!!!! :3
hey there! whered you get that pfp?
stole it off of duckduckgo
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
I am running on 13 hours of sleep, half a packet of proscutto, and some unidentified mild cold-like illness. I'm ready to either fight god or become him
FRY!!!! :3
hey there! whered you get that pfp?
stole it off of duckduckgo
Hi!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
great I’m not allowed to have my f***ing chromebook in my room. cause my parents hadn’t taken away my privacy enough. i can no longer use reddit or discord cause there’s too much risk they’ll catch me. i wish i could get out of this sh*t hole.
i kinda wanna burn down my house.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
I am running on 13 hours of sleep, half a packet of proscutto, and some unidentified mild cold-like illness. I'm ready to either fight god or become him
FRY!!!! :3
hey there! whered you get that pfp?
stole it off of duckduckgo
Hi!
hey Gato
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
great I’m not allowed to have my f***ing chromebook in my room. cause my parents hadn’t taken away my privacy enough. i can no longer use reddit or discord cause there’s too much risk they’ll catch me. i wish i could get out of this sh*t hole.
i kinda wanna burn down my house.
Is there a place that they never come in?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
nope. anywhere i go at any time they can just barge in. the only place that they ask before coming in is my room, where i can’t use it.
my mom is a phucking control freak. she always says shlt like “I’m sorry you feel that way”. that’s why i have self confidence issues, cause she’s always dismissing it as just how i feel so it doesn’t matter
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
nope. anywhere i go at any time they can just barge in. the only place that they ask before coming in is my room, where i can’t use it.
my mom is a phucking control freak. she always says shlt like “I’m sorry you feel that way”. that’s why i have self confidence issues
No, I meant like a place where they can't immediately see your screen?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
nope. anywhere i go at any time they can just barge in. the only place that they ask before coming in is my room, where i can’t use it.
my mom is a phucking control freak. she always says shlt like “I’m sorry you feel that way”. that’s why i have self confidence issues
No, I meant like a place where they can't immediately see your screen?
there’s a rocker in the living room which might work.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
nope. anywhere i go at any time they can just barge in. the only place that they ask before coming in is my room, where i can’t use it.
my mom is a phucking control freak. she always says shlt like “I’m sorry you feel that way”. that’s why i have self confidence issues
No, I meant like a place where they can't immediately see your screen?
there’s a rocker in the living room which might work.
Sit there, and even when you hear someone walking near the room, close whatever you are doing
I've been doing that for 6 years
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
nope. anywhere i go at any time they can just barge in. the only place that they ask before coming in is my room, where i can’t use it.
my mom is a phucking control freak. she always says shlt like “I’m sorry you feel that way”. that’s why i have self confidence issues
No, I meant like a place where they can't immediately see your screen?
there’s a rocker in the living room which might work.
Sit there, and even when you hear someone walking near the room, close whatever you are doing
I've been doing that for 6 years
ya but that’s a pain in the @$$. plus if they get even remotely suspicious, I’m probably screwed. theyd find out i can get on reddit and discord and that i can get on ddb when I’m not supposed to be able too. theyd also probably look through my reddit and discord accounts. not sure i want that to happen
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
nope. anywhere i go at any time they can just barge in. the only place that they ask before coming in is my room, where i can’t use it.
my mom is a phucking control freak. she always says shlt like “I’m sorry you feel that way”. that’s why i have self confidence issues
No, I meant like a place where they can't immediately see your screen?
there’s a rocker in the living room which might work.
Sit there, and even when you hear someone walking near the room, close whatever you are doing
I've been doing that for 6 years
ya but that’s a pain in the @$$. plus if they get even remotely suspicious, I’m probably screwed. theyd find out i can get on reddit and discord and that i can get on ddb when I’m not supposed to be able too. theyd also probably look through my reddit and discord accounts. not sure i want that to happen
Being a pain in the @$$ is still worth it when you can get on
And, you'll want to learn how to use Ctrl + W, and Ctrl + Shift + T Really well
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
nope. anywhere i go at any time they can just barge in. the only place that they ask before coming in is my room, where i can’t use it.
my mom is a phucking control freak. she always says shlt like “I’m sorry you feel that way”. that’s why i have self confidence issues
No, I meant like a place where they can't immediately see your screen?
there’s a rocker in the living room which might work.
Sit there, and even when you hear someone walking near the room, close whatever you are doing
I've been doing that for 6 years
ya but that’s a pain in the @$$. plus if they get even remotely suspicious, I’m probably screwed. theyd find out i can get on reddit and discord and that i can get on ddb when I’m not supposed to be able too. theyd also probably look through my reddit and discord accounts. not sure i want that to happen
Being a pain in the @$$ is still worth it when you can get on
And, you'll want to learn how to use Ctrl + W, and Ctrl + Shift + T Really well
ya but also theyll check my search/browser history. and I’m not fast enough with CTRL+Alt+Backspace for that.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
nope. anywhere i go at any time they can just barge in. the only place that they ask before coming in is my room, where i can’t use it.
my mom is a phucking control freak. she always says shlt like “I’m sorry you feel that way”. that’s why i have self confidence issues
No, I meant like a place where they can't immediately see your screen?
there’s a rocker in the living room which might work.
Sit there, and even when you hear someone walking near the room, close whatever you are doing
I've been doing that for 6 years
ya but that’s a pain in the @$$. plus if they get even remotely suspicious, I’m probably screwed. theyd find out i can get on reddit and discord and that i can get on ddb when I’m not supposed to be able too. theyd also probably look through my reddit and discord accounts. not sure i want that to happen
Being a pain in the @$$ is still worth it when you can get on
And, you'll want to learn how to use Ctrl + W, and Ctrl + Shift + T Really well
ya but also theyll check my search/browser history. and I’m not fast enough with CTRL+Alt+Backspace for that.
Then do it when they leave
And, also, sometimes it is a good idea to test there trust
Like, when they ask you to show them just say no, make them not be able to control you
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
nope. anywhere i go at any time they can just barge in. the only place that they ask before coming in is my room, where i can’t use it.
my mom is a phucking control freak. she always says shlt like “I’m sorry you feel that way”. that’s why i have self confidence issues
No, I meant like a place where they can't immediately see your screen?
there’s a rocker in the living room which might work.
Sit there, and even when you hear someone walking near the room, close whatever you are doing
I've been doing that for 6 years
ya but that’s a pain in the @$$. plus if they get even remotely suspicious, I’m probably screwed. theyd find out i can get on reddit and discord and that i can get on ddb when I’m not supposed to be able too. theyd also probably look through my reddit and discord accounts. not sure i want that to happen
Being a pain in the @$$ is still worth it when you can get on
And, you'll want to learn how to use Ctrl + W, and Ctrl + Shift + T Really well
ya but also theyll check my search/browser history. and I’m not fast enough with CTRL+Alt+Backspace for that.
Then do it when they leave
And, also, sometimes it is a good idea to test there trust
Like, when they ask you to show them just say no, make them not be able to control you
then they get suspicious, take in anyway, and i either get screwed if they find out or i get screwed cause i didn’t let them walk all over me
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
nope. anywhere i go at any time they can just barge in. the only place that they ask before coming in is my room, where i can’t use it.
my mom is a phucking control freak. she always says shlt like “I’m sorry you feel that way”. that’s why i have self confidence issues
No, I meant like a place where they can't immediately see your screen?
there’s a rocker in the living room which might work.
Sit there, and even when you hear someone walking near the room, close whatever you are doing
I've been doing that for 6 years
ya but that’s a pain in the @$$. plus if they get even remotely suspicious, I’m probably screwed. theyd find out i can get on reddit and discord and that i can get on ddb when I’m not supposed to be able too. theyd also probably look through my reddit and discord accounts. not sure i want that to happen
Being a pain in the @$$ is still worth it when you can get on
And, you'll want to learn how to use Ctrl + W, and Ctrl + Shift + T Really well
ya but also theyll check my search/browser history. and I’m not fast enough with CTRL+Alt+Backspace for that.
Then do it when they leave
And, also, sometimes it is a good idea to test there trust
Like, when they ask you to show them just say no, make them not be able to control you
then they get suspicious, take in anyway, and i either get screwed if they find out or i get screwed cause i didn’t let them walk all over me
better to let yourself be screwed over because you didn't let them
because they will eventually see that your are better than they think
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
i do need to get better at speaking up and articulating my feelings
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
i do need to get better at speaking up and articulating my feelings
I think the word you are looking for is advocate
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
i do need to get better at speaking up and articulating my feelings
I think the word you are looking for is advocate
yes that’s probably it.
(random topic change)
i have a slight problem… i wanna be a girl, but i also genuinely like my… you know…
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
i do need to get better at speaking up and articulating my feelings
I think the word you are looking for is advocate
yes that’s probably it.
(random topic change)
i have a slight problem… i wanna be a girl, but i also genuinely like my… you know…
Be trans then,
And
OH GOODNESS
Your gender doesn't have to be the same as your SaB (Sex at birth) its not for me
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Hello!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
stole it off of duckduckgo
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
Hi!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
great I’m not allowed to have my f***ing chromebook in my room. cause my parents hadn’t taken away my privacy enough. i can no longer use reddit or discord cause there’s too much risk they’ll catch me. i wish i could get out of this sh*t hole.
i kinda wanna burn down my house.
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
hey Gato
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
Is there a place that they never come in?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
nope. anywhere i go at any time they can just barge in. the only place that they ask before coming in is my room, where i can’t use it.
my mom is a phucking control freak. she always says shlt like “I’m sorry you feel that way”. that’s why i have self confidence issues, cause she’s always dismissing it as just how i feel so it doesn’t matter
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
No, I meant like a place where they can't immediately see your screen?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
there’s a rocker in the living room which might work.
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
Sit there, and even when you hear someone walking near the room, close whatever you are doing
I've been doing that for 6 years
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
ya but that’s a pain in the @$$. plus if they get even remotely suspicious, I’m probably screwed. theyd find out i can get on reddit and discord and that i can get on ddb when I’m not supposed to be able too. theyd also probably look through my reddit and discord accounts. not sure i want that to happen
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
Being a pain in the @$$ is still worth it when you can get on
And, you'll want to learn how to use Ctrl + W, and Ctrl + Shift + T Really well
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
ya but also theyll check my search/browser history. and I’m not fast enough with CTRL+Alt+Backspace for that.
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
Then do it when they leave
And, also, sometimes it is a good idea to test there trust
Like, when they ask you to show them just say no, make them not be able to control you
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
then they get suspicious, take in anyway, and i either get screwed if they find out or i get screwed cause i didn’t let them walk all over me
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
better to let yourself be screwed over because you didn't let them
because they will eventually see that your are better than they think
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
true. thanks gato. ur a good friend and person
i do need to get better at speaking up and articulating my feelings
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
I think the word you are looking for is advocate
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
yes that’s probably it.
(random topic change)
i have a slight problem… i wanna be a girl, but i also genuinely like my… you know…
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
Be trans then,
And
OH GOODNESS
Your gender doesn't have to be the same as your SaB (Sex at birth) its not for me
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.