Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
By the way, if anyone here dislikes me for any reason whatsoever, I understand entirely and I don't care.
Well, I do, but certainly not enough to do anything about it at this point.
How come you can sum up my emotions better than me when you're trying to describe yourself?
Because I am an ✨ Artiste ✨ and I've been talking to a ✨ Therapiste ✨
I spend a lot of time thinking about how to express myself through various means, often throwing away whatever I write because it would be offensive and I realized that I don't really need to share that kind of thing.
By the way, if anyone here dislikes me for any reason whatsoever, I understand entirely and I don't care.
Well, I do, but certainly not enough to do anything about it at this point.
How come you can sum up my emotions better than me when you're trying to describe yourself?
Because I am an ✨ Artiste ✨ and I've been talking to a ✨ Therapiste ✨
I spend a lot of time thinking about how to express myself through various means, often throwing away whatever I write because it would be offensive and I realized that I don't really need to share that kind of thing.
Hm, I also will rewriet posts because I think they might be offensive
(If that is what you're saying)
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
By the way, if anyone here dislikes me for any reason whatsoever, I understand entirely and I don't care.
Well, I do, but certainly not enough to do anything about it at this point.
How come you can sum up my emotions better than me when you're trying to describe yourself?
Because I am an ✨ Artiste ✨ and I've been talking to a ✨ Therapiste ✨
I spend a lot of time thinking about how to express myself through various means, often throwing away whatever I write because it would be offensive and I realized that I don't really need to share that kind of thing.
Offensivity is only determined by how the creator reacts to others' opinions. As the famous Sophist argument went, back then, in some places, it was entirely normal to walk around in the nude! This might sound wrong, but I feel like 21st-century culture and society has been softened to the point that we have to note every single breach of a boundary. And yes, some are genuinely important, pronouns and identity for one, as an example. But people find so much offensive nowadays that it's hard to know what isn't.
So, like I always say, it's your choice. But don't take what others think into account. (Even Brave New World was seen as pretty vulgar and overly alarmist when it was published.)
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
By the way, if anyone here dislikes me for any reason whatsoever, I understand entirely and I don't care.
Well, I do, but certainly not enough to do anything about it at this point.
How come you can sum up my emotions better than me when you're trying to describe yourself?
Because I am an ✨ Artiste ✨ and I've been talking to a ✨ Therapiste ✨
I spend a lot of time thinking about how to express myself through various means, often throwing away whatever I write because it would be offensive and I realized that I don't really need to share that kind of thing.
Offensivity is only determined by how the creator reacts to others' opinions. As the famous Sophist argument went, back then, in some places, it was entirely normal to walk around in the nude! This might sound wrong, but I feel like 21st-century culture and society has been softened to the point that we have to note every single breach of a boundary. And yes, some are genuinely important, pronouns and identity for one, as an example. But people find so much offensive nowadays that it's hard to know what isn't.
So, like I always say, it's your choice. But don't take what others think into account. (Even Brave New World was seen as pretty vulgar and overly alarmist when it was published.)
*Resist the urge to post an absurdly long post on this*
And you're too chill to dislike.
Very very true
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
By the way, if anyone here dislikes me for any reason whatsoever, I understand entirely and I don't care.
Well, I do, but certainly not enough to do anything about it at this point.
How come you can sum up my emotions better than me when you're trying to describe yourself?
Because I am an ✨ Artiste ✨ and I've been talking to a ✨ Therapiste ✨
I spend a lot of time thinking about how to express myself through various means, often throwing away whatever I write because it would be offensive and I realized that I don't really need to share that kind of thing.
Offensivity is only determined by how the creator reacts to others' opinions. As the famous Sophist argument went, back then, in some places, it was entirely normal to walk around in the nude! This might sound wrong, but I feel like 21st-century culture and society has been softened to the point that we have to note every single breach of a boundary. And yes, some are genuinely important, pronouns and identity for one, as an example. But people find so much offensive nowadays that it's hard to know what isn't.
So, like I always say, it's your choice. But don't take what others think into account. (Even Brave New World was seen as pretty vulgar and overly alarmist when it was published.)
*Resist the urge to post an absurdly long post on this*
And you're too chill to dislike.
Very very true
Bye, guys! Been dragged away to play with my brother.
Be back soon...dun dun dun...
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
By the way, if anyone here dislikes me for any reason whatsoever, I understand entirely and I don't care.
Well, I do, but certainly not enough to do anything about it at this point.
How come you can sum up my emotions better than me when you're trying to describe yourself?
Because I am an ✨ Artiste ✨ and I've been talking to a ✨ Therapiste ✨
I spend a lot of time thinking about how to express myself through various means, often throwing away whatever I write because it would be offensive and I realized that I don't really need to share that kind of thing.
Offensivity is only determined by how the creator reacts to others' opinions. As the famous Sophist argument went, back then, in some places, it was entirely normal to walk around in the nude! This might sound wrong, but I feel like 21st-century culture and society has been softened to the point that we have to note every single breach of a boundary. And yes, some are genuinely important, pronouns and identity for one, as an example. But people find so much offensive nowadays that it's hard to know what isn't.
So, like I always say, it's your choice. But don't take what others think into account. (Even Brave New World was seen as pretty vulgar and overly alarmist when it was published.)
By the way, if anyone here dislikes me for any reason whatsoever, I understand entirely and I don't care.
Well, I do, but certainly not enough to do anything about it at this point.
How come you can sum up my emotions better than me when you're trying to describe yourself?
Because I am an ✨ Artiste ✨ and I've been talking to a ✨ Therapiste ✨
I spend a lot of time thinking about how to express myself through various means, often throwing away whatever I write because it would be offensive and I realized that I don't really need to share that kind of thing.
Offensivity is only determined by how the creator reacts to others' opinions. As the famous Sophist argument went, back then, in some places, it was entirely normal to walk around in the nude! This might sound wrong, but I feel like 21st-century culture and society has been softened to the point that we have to note every single breach of a boundary. And yes, some are genuinely important, pronouns and identity for one, as an example. But people find so much offensive nowadays that it's hard to know what isn't.
So, like I always say, it's your choice. But don't take what others think into account. (Even Brave New World was seen as pretty vulgar and overly alarmist when it was published.)
And you're too chill to dislike.
Normal and pleasant are not the same thing
If so, explain why people have done the hajj for what...thousands of years?
But also: is this---posting on these forums---necessarily normal per se? But I'd certainly say that we find it pleasant.
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Hi!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
hi hi
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
hi Hi! hi hi hi
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
:)
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
:P
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Vanishes*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Mews*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Cues*
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
*Weses*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Because I am an ✨ Artiste ✨ and I've been talking to a ✨ Therapiste ✨
I spend a lot of time thinking about how to express myself through various means, often throwing away whatever I write because it would be offensive and I realized that I don't really need to share that kind of thing.
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
Hm, I also will rewriet posts because I think they might be offensive
(If that is what you're saying)
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Gatos*
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Now we just need a Tree simulator. [ps cool]
*Says Hi*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Offensivity is only determined by how the creator reacts to others' opinions. As the famous Sophist argument went, back then, in some places, it was entirely normal to walk around in the nude! This might sound wrong, but I feel like 21st-century culture and society has been softened to the point that we have to note every single breach of a boundary. And yes, some are genuinely important, pronouns and identity for one, as an example. But people find so much offensive nowadays that it's hard to know what isn't.
So, like I always say, it's your choice. But don't take what others think into account. (Even Brave New World was seen as pretty vulgar and overly alarmist when it was published.)
And you're too chill to dislike.
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
*Resist the urge to post an absurdly long post on this*
Very very true
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Bye, guys! Been dragged away to play with my brother.
Be back soon...dun dun dun...
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Normal and pleasant are not the same thing
The only thing I know for certain is that I exist
If so, explain why people have done the hajj for what...thousands of years?
But also: is this---posting on these forums---necessarily normal per se? But I'd certainly say that we find it pleasant.
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|
Ello
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.