Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I only use PFPs from the highest quality French fries
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
do you only ever have one cat in your pfps at a time?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
do you only ever have one cat in your pfps at a time?
Nope! I've had a three-cat PFP, while you were gone
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
do you only ever have one cat in your pfps at a time?
Nope! I've had a three-cat PFP, while you were gone
oh wow
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
do you only ever have one cat in your pfps at a time?
Nope! I've had a three-cat PFP, while you were gone
oh wow
Yeah
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I find it infinitely whimsical that skeletons, as opposed to every other undead monster, are often depicted as smiling, happy, and dancing.
so I’m taking that concept and using it for my homebrew world, Karschra- specifically for the entities known as the lords and ladies of Death. They merrily dance through the infinite grave-festival that is death, courting with the spirits who give everything to them for an ounce of their power or a second chance at life.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
This is TheFriendlyArchfey’s Alternate Account! “I don’t know why Pretty boy is an insult. I’m the prettiest boy in this goddamn town.”
_-It’s been three hundred years!-Right down to the day… But now the witch is back,And there’s hell to pay!-_
_-Ghost of a Victorian Orphan Boy-_ _-Frequenter of Haunts, Mausoleums and Charnel Houses-_ _-Autumn Enthusiast-_
“I believe the greatest act of rebellion in this world is staying soft.”
I find it infinitely whimsical that skeletons, as opposed to every other undead monster, are often depicted as smiling, happy, and dancing.
so I’m taking that concept and using it for my homebrew world, Karschra- specifically for the entities known as the lords and ladies of Death. They merrily dance through the infinite grave-festival that is death, courting with the spirits who give everything to them for an ounce of their power or a second chance at life.
That is cool!
Hi Arch!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I find it infinitely whimsical that skeletons, as opposed to every other undead monster, are often depicted as smiling, happy, and dancing.
so I’m taking that concept and using it for my homebrew world, Karschra- specifically for the entities known as the lords and ladies of Death. They merrily dance through the infinite grave-festival that is death, courting with the spirits who give everything to them for an ounce of their power or a second chance at life.
I find it infinitely whimsical that skeletons, as opposed to every other undead monster, are often depicted as smiling, happy, and dancing.
so I’m taking that concept and using it for my homebrew world, Karschra- specifically for the entities known as the lords and ladies of Death. They merrily dance through the infinite grave-festival that is death, courting with the spirits who give everything to them for an ounce of their power or a second chance at life.
I believe there’s two primary reasons for that 1. Skulls have no lips, so it may appear that they are in a constant state of smiling and joy. 2. Juxtapositions. Death isn’t typically thought to be a happy thing, so artist thought it would be interesting to portray skeletons, a symbol of death as smiling, because artist are weird like that. Hence things like Vanitas, Memento Mori and Danse Macabre. Or I could be pulling things straight out my backsides. That’s also plausible.
I find it infinitely whimsical that skeletons, as opposed to every other undead monster, are often depicted as smiling, happy, and dancing.
so I’m taking that concept and using it for my homebrew world, Karschra- specifically for the entities known as the lords and ladies of Death. They merrily dance through the infinite grave-festival that is death, courting with the spirits who give everything to them for an ounce of their power or a second chance at life.
I find it infinitely whimsical that skeletons, as opposed to every other undead monster, are often depicted as smiling, happy, and dancing.
so I’m taking that concept and using it for my homebrew world, Karschra- specifically for the entities known as the lords and ladies of Death. They merrily dance through the infinite grave-festival that is death, courting with the spirits who give everything to them for an ounce of their power or a second chance at life.
huh?
Hi!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
How are you?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Feeling like giving Danadas a baptizing scene.
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
Oooooh! that could be fun
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I only use PFPs from the highest quality French fries
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
do you only ever have one cat in your pfps at a time?
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
Nope! I've had a three-cat PFP, while you were gone
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
oh wow
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
Yeah
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I find it infinitely whimsical that skeletons, as opposed to every other undead monster, are often depicted as smiling, happy, and dancing.
so I’m taking that concept and using it for my homebrew world, Karschra- specifically for the entities known as the lords and ladies of Death. They merrily dance through the infinite grave-festival that is death, courting with the spirits who give everything to them for an ounce of their power or a second chance at life.
This is TheFriendlyArchfey’s Alternate Account! “I don’t know why Pretty boy is an insult. I’m the prettiest boy in this goddamn town.”
_-It’s been three hundred years!- Right down to the day… But now the witch is back, And there’s hell to pay!-_
_-Ghost of a Victorian Orphan Boy-_ _-Frequenter of Haunts, Mausoleums and Charnel Houses-_ _-Autumn Enthusiast-_
“I believe the greatest act of rebellion in this world is staying soft.”
That is cool!
Hi Arch!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
HEY!!!!!
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
hi!Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Epicccccc
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
I believe there’s two primary reasons for that 1. Skulls have no lips, so it may appear that they are in a constant state of smiling and joy. 2. Juxtapositions. Death isn’t typically thought to be a happy thing, so artist thought it would be interesting to portray skeletons, a symbol of death as smiling, because artist are weird like that. Hence things like Vanitas, Memento Mori and Danse Macabre. Or I could be pulling things straight out my backsides. That’s also plausible.
The only thing I know for certain is that I exist
Ooh cool
Ooh cool
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
Heoooooo
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3