Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
I seem to be best at scaring people when I'm not trying to scare them.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I seem to be best at scaring people when I'm not trying to scare them.
Heh. Maybe? Consider it merely a talent, darling.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
I seem to be best at scaring people when I'm not trying to scare them.
Heh. Maybe? Consider it merely a talent, darling.
Yep!
And when I jumpscare them.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I seem to be best at scaring people when I'm not trying to scare them.
Heh. Maybe? Consider it merely a talent, darling.
Yep!
And when I jumpscare them.
Yikes! Don't let me get caught on the wrong end of that.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
I seem to be best at scaring people when I'm not trying to scare them.
Heh. Maybe? Consider it merely a talent, darling.
Yep!
And when I jumpscare them.
Yikes! Don't let me get caught on the wrong end of that.
I jump scare them with myself! it works really well
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I seem to be best at scaring people when I'm not trying to scare them.
Heh. Maybe? Consider it merely a talent, darling.
Yep!
And when I jumpscare them.
Yikes! Don't let me get caught on the wrong end of that.
I jump scare them with myself! it works really well
Is that at all self-deprecatory?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
I seem to be best at scaring people when I'm not trying to scare them.
Heh. Maybe? Consider it merely a talent, darling.
Yep!
And when I jumpscare them.
Yikes! Don't let me get caught on the wrong end of that.
I jump scare them with myself! it works really well
Is that at all self-deprecatory?
No, I actually do jump scare them with my face, I'm good at that.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I seem to be best at scaring people when I'm not trying to scare them.
Heh. Maybe? Consider it merely a talent, darling.
Yep!
And when I jumpscare them.
Yikes! Don't let me get caught on the wrong end of that.
I jump scare them with myself! it works really well
Is that at all self-deprecatory?
No, I actually do jump scare them with my face, I'm good at that.
Oh, OK. cool.
How're you doing?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
I seem to be best at scaring people when I'm not trying to scare them.
Heh. Maybe? Consider it merely a talent, darling.
Yep!
And when I jumpscare them.
Yikes! Don't let me get caught on the wrong end of that.
I jump scare them with myself! it works really well
Is that at all self-deprecatory?
No, I actually do jump scare them with my face, I'm good at that.
Oh, OK. cool.
How're you doing?
I'm having a sing off with my sisters
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I seem to be best at scaring people when I'm not trying to scare them.
Heh. Maybe? Consider it merely a talent, darling.
Yep!
And when I jumpscare them.
Yikes! Don't let me get caught on the wrong end of that.
I jump scare them with myself! it works really well
Is that at all self-deprecatory?
No, I actually do jump scare them with my face, I'm good at that.
Oh, OK. cool.
How're you doing?
I'm having a sing off with my sisters
whoa
what're y'all singing?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
I seem to be best at scaring people when I'm not trying to scare them.
Heh. Maybe? Consider it merely a talent, darling.
Yep!
And when I jumpscare them.
Yikes! Don't let me get caught on the wrong end of that.
I jump scare them with myself! it works really well
Is that at all self-deprecatory?
No, I actually do jump scare them with my face, I'm good at that.
Oh, OK. cool.
How're you doing?
I'm having a sing off with my sisters
whoa
what're y'all singing?
They're singing idk, I'm singing random Korean lyrics that I know
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I seem to be best at scaring people when I'm not trying to scare them.
Heh. Maybe? Consider it merely a talent, darling.
Yep!
And when I jumpscare them.
Yikes! Don't let me get caught on the wrong end of that.
I jump scare them with myself! it works really well
Is that at all self-deprecatory?
No, I actually do jump scare them with my face, I'm good at that.
Oh, OK. cool.
How're you doing?
I'm having a sing off with my sisters
whoa
what're y'all singing?
They're singing idk, I'm singing random Korean lyrics that I know
안녕하세요, 제가 구글 번역기로 번역했어요?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
I seem to be best at scaring people when I'm not trying to scare them.
Heh. Maybe? Consider it merely a talent, darling.
Yep!
And when I jumpscare them.
Yikes! Don't let me get caught on the wrong end of that.
I jump scare them with myself! it works really well
Is that at all self-deprecatory?
No, I actually do jump scare them with my face, I'm good at that.
Oh, OK. cool.
How're you doing?
I'm having a sing off with my sisters
whoa
what're y'all singing?
They're singing idk, I'm singing random Korean lyrics that I know
안녕하세요, 제가 구글 번역기로 번역했어요?
an ge oa se...
Yeah, nope, not translating all of that
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...
Au revoir, ma amie Tana! Je désire que tu as d'un bonne temps!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Tehehehe
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
weeheeheeheehaHAHBWAHAHAHAHWAWHAWhaAHAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
*full-on maniacal scream*
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
I seem to be best at scaring people when I'm not trying to scare them.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Heh. Maybe? Consider it merely a talent, darling.
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
Yep!
And when I jumpscare them.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Yikes! Don't let me get caught on the wrong end of that.
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
I jump scare them with myself! it works really well
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Is that at all self-deprecatory?
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
No, I actually do jump scare them with my face, I'm good at that.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Oh, OK. cool.
How're you doing?
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
I'm having a sing off with my sisters
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
whoa
what're y'all singing?
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
They're singing idk, I'm singing random Korean lyrics that I know
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
안녕하세요, 제가 구글 번역기로 번역했어요?
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
an ge oa se...
Yeah, nope, not translating all of that
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
아마도...
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...BYEGOOD!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Bye Tana...
Hiya! You can call me Link. Here’s a bit about me:
Roomba Knight, Architect of the Cataclysm, Kitsumiho! Dubbed The Fluffy Bowman by Golden. They/Them.
Theatre Kid, Ravenclaw, bookworm, DM, Lego fanatic, flautist, mythology nerd, pedantic about spelling. I also love foxes, cats, otters, and red pandas!
I love Korean Mythology. If you want to ask me about something, send me a PM!
Aig amannan bidh mi air mo ghlacadh ro mhòr an-dràsta...Au revoir, ma amie Tana! Je désire que tu as d'un bonne temps!
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|