Description: A container filled with rare treats like chocolate, cigarettes, fruit, meat, toiletries and magazines, all to make the recipient feel human again. Example: A brown, paper-wrapped parcel marked with the American Red Cross. Effect: This object has no combat use, and is extremely rare because of that. Every day it is used, it loses 5 Quality for each person taking from it. Bigger boxes can last for a long time. People who have access to these precious parcels are noticeably less depressed and anxious, and generally look better than those who have gone without for an extended period of time.
I like that!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Description: A container filled with rare treats like chocolate, cigarettes, fruit, meat, toiletries and magazines, all to make the recipient feel human again. Example: A brown, paper-wrapped parcel marked with the American Red Cross. Effect: This object has no combat use, and is extremely rare because of that. Every day it is used, it loses 5 Quality for each person taking from it. Bigger boxes can last for a long time. People who have access to these precious parcels are noticeably less depressed and anxious, and generally look better than those who have gone without for an extended period of time.
I like that!
This is part of a recipe exclusive to the Provisionary class in my TTRPG.
Provisionaries are monks and nuns dedicated to a lower power known as The Slaughter, the patron of people and animals who are treated as pests or livestock.
Description: A container filled with rare treats like chocolate, cigarettes, fruit, meat, toiletries and magazines, all to make the recipient feel human again. Example: A brown, paper-wrapped parcel marked with the American Red Cross. Effect: This object has no combat use, and is extremely rare because of that. Every day it is used, it loses 5 Quality for each person taking from it. Bigger boxes can last for a long time. People who have access to these precious parcels are noticeably less depressed and anxious, and generally look better than those who have gone without for an extended period of time.
I like that!
This is part of a recipe exclusive to the Provisionary class in my TTRPG.
Provisionaries are monks and nuns dedicated to a lower power known as The Slaughter, the patron of people and animals who are treated as pests or livestock.
Oh, I like stuff like that
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I’ve signed my name into law And it states: "I’m all for you when the time comes."
Heathen child in the cold, Save those grievances And mourn no more
Poem?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I’ve signed my name into law And it states: "I’m all for you when the time comes."
Heathen child in the cold, Save those grievances And mourn no more
Poem?
I dunno, maybe
I mean, I have a mother who writes poems.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I’ve signed my name into law And it states: "I’m all for you when the time comes."
Heathen child in the cold, Save those grievances And mourn no more
Poem?
I dunno, maybe
I mean, I have a mother who writes poems.
That's nice
I like poetry
I can agree with that, I love poetry as well, because you can find so many meanings in it
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I would write more poems but I find no inspiration beyond driving under the influence and pushing loved ones into meat grinders
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello/Neighbor
Goodbye I'll see you later! This place was not for you to look and see just take it from me! Hello! You're in danger, good riddance to your behavior! You may think that I'm the devil and I wish your life in peril. Let me spell this out for you I'm just your neighbor! Now! GET OUT!
Description: A container filled with rare treats like chocolate, cigarettes, fruit, meat, toiletries and magazines, all to make the recipient feel human again. Example: A brown, paper-wrapped parcel marked with the American Red Cross. Effect: This object has no combat use, and is extremely rare because of that. Every day it is used, it loses 5 Quality for each person taking from it. Bigger boxes can last for a long time. People who have access to these precious parcels are noticeably less depressed and anxious, and generally look better than those who have gone without for an extended period of time.
There are cigarettes but no lighter
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello/Neighbor
Goodbye I'll see you later! This place was not for you to look and see just take it from me! Hello! You're in danger, good riddance to your behavior! You may think that I'm the devil and I wish your life in peril. Let me spell this out for you I'm just your neighbor! Now! GET OUT!
I would write more poems but I find no inspiration beyond driving under the influence and pushing loved ones into meat grinders
Well then
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Description: A container filled with rare treats like chocolate, cigarettes, fruit, meat, toiletries and magazines, all to make the recipient feel human again. Example: A brown, paper-wrapped parcel marked with the American Red Cross. Effect: This object has no combat use, and is extremely rare because of that. Every day it is used, it loses 5 Quality for each person taking from it. Bigger boxes can last for a long time. People who have access to these precious parcels are noticeably less depressed and anxious, and generally look better than those who have gone without for an extended period of time.
Goodbye I'll see you later! This place was not for you to look and see just take it from me! Hello! You're in danger, good riddance to your behavior! You may think that I'm the devil and I wish your life in peril. Let me spell this out for you I'm just your neighbor! Now! GET OUT!
Goodbye I'll see you later! This place was not for you to look and see just take it from me! Hello! You're in danger, good riddance to your behavior! You may think that I'm the devil and I wish your life in peril. Let me spell this out for you I'm just your neighbor! Now! GET OUT!
I would write more poems but I find no inspiration beyond driving under the influence and pushing loved ones into meat grinders
Oh I wrote a poem yesterday about someone falling over and dying and then getting eaten by cannibals and then the perspective person gets crucified
Well...
WAT?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Goodbye I'll see you later! This place was not for you to look and see just take it from me! Hello! You're in danger, good riddance to your behavior! You may think that I'm the devil and I wish your life in peril. Let me spell this out for you I'm just your neighbor! Now! GET OUT!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
I like that!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
This is part of a recipe exclusive to the Provisionary class in my TTRPG.
Provisionaries are monks and nuns dedicated to a lower power known as The Slaughter, the patron of people and animals who are treated as pests or livestock.
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
Oh, I like stuff like that
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I’ve signed my name into law
And it states:
"I’m all for you when the time comes."
Heathen child in the cold,
Save those grievances
And mourn no more
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
Poem?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I dunno, maybe
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
I mean, I have a mother who writes poems.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
That's nice
I like poetry
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
I can agree with that, I love poetry as well, because you can find so many meanings in it
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I would write more poems but I find no inspiration beyond driving under the influence and pushing loved ones into meat grinders
Hello/Neighbor
Goodbye I'll see you later! This place was not for you to look and see just take it from me! Hello! You're in danger, good riddance to your behavior! You may think that I'm the devil and I wish your life in peril. Let me spell this out for you I'm just your neighbor! Now! GET OUT!
There are cigarettes but no lighter
Hello/Neighbor
Goodbye I'll see you later! This place was not for you to look and see just take it from me! Hello! You're in danger, good riddance to your behavior! You may think that I'm the devil and I wish your life in peril. Let me spell this out for you I'm just your neighbor! Now! GET OUT!
Well then
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Those were example items
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Awake, impure, divine
Breathgiver of the Strugels
https://youtu.be/JbsIbBnh0Sg?si=amgHN6OveCYwsAa4&t=1
listen
Hello/Neighbor
Goodbye I'll see you later! This place was not for you to look and see just take it from me! Hello! You're in danger, good riddance to your behavior! You may think that I'm the devil and I wish your life in peril. Let me spell this out for you I'm just your neighbor! Now! GET OUT!
peak 👍
Hello/Neighbor
Goodbye I'll see you later! This place was not for you to look and see just take it from me! Hello! You're in danger, good riddance to your behavior! You may think that I'm the devil and I wish your life in peril. Let me spell this out for you I'm just your neighbor! Now! GET OUT!
Oh I wrote a poem yesterday about someone falling over and dying and then getting eaten by cannibals and then the perspective person gets crucified
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Well...
WAT?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Poem time
Walking round the street
looking for something to eat
See little child
flavor's not mild
But if I take this prey
police will make me pay
Eh whatever its too delicious not my fault
local man found topping a child with salt
Hello/Neighbor
Goodbye I'll see you later! This place was not for you to look and see just take it from me! Hello! You're in danger, good riddance to your behavior! You may think that I'm the devil and I wish your life in peril. Let me spell this out for you I'm just your neighbor! Now! GET OUT!
Okay that’s more disturbing than what I wrote
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Yeah
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.